• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Ronnie Coleman today

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Updates on Ronnie Coleman, 8 time Mr. Olympia winner.

f36726e4a9f33cb396e22084da5acc32-1.jpg

Today, 8 times Mr. Olympia, Ronnie Coleman.

Here is a Ronnie Coleman Update from 2015

Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re: Big ronnie coleman today

looking good

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Still looks like the king

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

Leaned out nicely. It's amazing that Ronnie can maintain an impressive physique considering all of the health issues he has endured.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Here's a more recent update from Ronnie Coleman. After all those injuries and surgeries, to still train hard and look like this, it's just insane if you ask me.

Ronnie coleman november 2015 update

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

ronnie is and he will be ever the king!

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

To be honest with you, I don't think Ronnie Coleman is the king. In my opinion, the role model and the best bodybuilder out there was Arnold. Ronnie lifted weights and competed all his life, while Arnold accomplished much more, so he's the true king of bodybuilding in my opinion.

However, yes, big Ron is insanely shredded for his age and considering the fact that he doesn't compete anymore.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

To be honest with you, I don't think Ronnie Coleman is the king. In my opinion, the role model and the best bodybuilder out there was Arnold. Ronnie lifted weights and competed all his life, while Arnold accomplished much more, so he's the true king of bodybuilding in my opinion.

However, yes, big Ron is insanely shredded for his age and considering the fact that he doesn't compete anymore.

it's just two different eras. Arnold competed at a "very-healthy" kind of bodybuilding. Not too much drugs, not too many injuries. Ronnie competed at the "flat-out" era of bodybuilding. Eat more, do more juice, train heavier, be bigger.

That's why Arnold would age better than most of 2000s bodybuilders.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

it's just two different eras. Arnold competed at a "very-healthy" kind of bodybuilding. Not too much drugs, not too many injuries. Ronnie competed at the "flat-out" era of bodybuilding. Eat more, do more juice, train heavier, be bigger.

Agreed.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Arnold is arnold. He changed bodybuilding and he os an icon.

Ronnie is a king of modern bodybuilding. This guy are the best of bodybuilding in 2 different eras.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Today there is a different bodybuilding. With arnold we had the gold era of bodybuilding, now we have diffent type of bodybuilder where mass it's the most important thing.

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I agree with you, but this is why, at least in my head, Ronnie is the most successful bodybuilder by today's standards, while the most accomplished bodybuilder definitely has to be Arnold, even if, even after such a long time of living in the USA, he is still speaking like a Gratz farmboy.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I love Ronnie Coleman. He is actually a member here but now that he's famous he forgets us.

Ronnie is awesome but I loved the 70s body builders. I do not care so much for the big huge gut thing. I think if an Arnie clone could compete these days he would still beat Phil Heath and Ronnie. Just saying.

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After all this time and even after his hip replacement, he still doesn't want to use easier weights. CRAZY!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bump for Ronnie Art

152324882_3778946188857035_3673734763343-1.jpg

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Back in the DAYS

FB IMG 1618488482387

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mr OLYMPIA ronnie coleman in 1998

FB IMG 1618863951929

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie coleman 's back in 2001

FB IMG 1620749989927

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie coleman

FB IMG 1621441469761