• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Can low T be affecting your workouts?

M

Matt@IMT

Have you hit a wall or plateau with your lifting/workouts? Often feeling exhausted and just pushing through workouts with no initiative?

Low T can often be a culprit keeping that unwanted fat on your body or no muscle gains no matter what type of athlete or workout goal you have. No one likes putting in the effort for minimal results! Using Testosterone therapy has shown to increase strength and lean mass as well as help with body re-composition in losing that nasty fat we are all gaining from the holidays by over eating all the awesome food and candy! Let us help you fend off that low T over the holidays and kick start your road to muscle and energy gain! 5% off if you contact us and sign up in the next week!

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Low testosterone can screw you up in a litany of ways and your workout will probably be the first noticeable one.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes, getting fit can help your mind and body, and low testosterone may result from aging, an accident, injury or other health conditions- medications also could be a problem. One thing you could do, it to lose weight, and gain more muscle because the more muscle a person has, the more testosterone the body produces.

G

GEARDEPOT

Most assuredly bro. As men get older, their testosterone levels may decline about 1 percent per year after age 30. Low testosterone can affect many areas of your life. Reduced sexual desire, or low libido. Changes in sleep patterns fatigue/lack of motivation. Reduced muscle bulk and strength. Personally...I have been on HRT for quite some time. A few years back I had to have surgery, and was required to come off the test because it thickens the blood. I never realized how affective the HRT was until I had to come off! I just too how I felt for granted. But at the 30 day mark of being off...it was like hitting a brick wall. I lost all motivation, sex drive, etc. At that point I realized I would never come off HRT again!
GD

Last edited by a moderator: