• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2016 Evl's Prague Pro IFBB

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Evls story vice modra1

"Fifth annual of EVLS Prague Pro will be held from September 30 till October 1, 2016. Besides professional competition with world bodybuilding stars there will be amateur contest and Fitness EXPO. More information will be revealed at the beginning of year 2016. But you can already look forward to the third largest professional bodybuilding show in the world."

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
from http://www.evlspraguepro.com/en/video-on-sale/

Have you been in Tipsport arena in Prague at the beginning of October for EUROPE’S GRANDEST FESTIVAL OF BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS and want to have video from that event to commemorate great show? Or you could not be in audience during this feast of bodybuilding and fitness and you would like to see the show on video at least? So now you have chance to order video for just 5 EUR (as download link) or 10 EUR (USB disc).
Video includes:
EVLS Prague Pro Final (2 hours and 16 minutes)
Olympia Amateur Europe Superfinal (41 minutes)
Shortened record of Olympia Amateur Europe Final (45 minutes)
Shortened record of Olympia Amateur Europe Prejudging (16 minutes)
Features (20 minutes)

• Press conference
  • Meet & Greet coverage
  • Fitness Expo coverage
  • Accompanying competition in RAW bench press EVLS EAGLES CUP coverage
  • Coverage from seminars with Phil Heath and Kevin Levrone
  • Look into the backstage of EUROPE’S GRANDEST FESTIVAL OF BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS
  • Performance of violin player Lucie Klasek at the opening ceremony
  • Interview with EUROPE’S GRANDEST FESTIVAL OF BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS Ambassador Phil Heath
Order video download link at email: info@evlspraguepro.com. Then you will be contacted with payment details and after payment you will receive a one-time link to download the EUROPE’S GRANDEST FESTIVAL OF BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS video.
Special USB disc with this EUROPE’S GRANDEST FESTIVAL OF BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS video can be ordered at online EVLS store.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this year 212 division will be cancelled from Evl's Prague PRO IFBB 2016.

from evl's prague pro web site:

"
There won´t be 212 category at EVLS Prague Pro 2016. In programme of professional competition remains bikini and the most popular bodybuilding category open.
“It was a tough decision, but we believe that competition keeps its attractiveness. We want to focus on the category open and introduce this year in Prague even more interesting line up than in previous years, “said Robert Speychal, Executive Director of Sport Holding Prague, the organizer of the event.
There is even change in prize money. 83 000 USD will be divided among the top bodybuilders in open category and bikini will compete for total of 7 000 USD.
Besides professional competition there will be held amateur contest and Fitness EXPO from September 30 till October 1, 2016 in Prague."

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
presidentsantonjarobertspeychal_21024x90-1.jpg

The IFBB calendar continues growing and getting better! We have just set another date: the 2016 EVLS on September, 30th to October 01. A perfect timing for our sport, just in the pick of the IFBB season!
The championships will take place once again in Prague (Czech Republic), the beautiful and attractive European city, which every year receives a lot of tourists.
All bodybuilding fans would have such a great time at the magnificent venue, the Tipsport Arena, a multi-purpose center with excellent facilities for athletes and visitors.
The EVLS is open for athletes world wide. It holds great experience and is already a traditional event in the IFBB calendar. It presents a fantastic opportunity specially for Central European athletes to drive to Prague and enjoy a great weekend for sport, fighting for the Pro Card and tasting the flavor of high performance events and in a very professional organization, at the Tipsport Arena.
More info and categories will be released soon at www.ifbb.com
In the picture you can see IFBB President, Dr. Santonja with EVLS Promoter, Mr. Robert Speychal at the IFBB headquarters in Madrid.

http://www.ifbb.com/2016/03/prague-will-hold-again-the-2016-evls/

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big rami will compete there!

763c70b53c29d7118c254f2ef870cc4d-1.jpg

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Josh Lenartowicz is getting ready for Mr. Olympia LLC. And then he will come to Prague to show his shape and fight for EVLS Prague Pro

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Justin compton will compete there!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From Kevin levrone fb page:

"Guys I will be the MC for EVLS Prague Showdown see you all soon in Prague ?"

5ed2fcb9b327a1722310e917482a498e-1.jpg

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
EVLS Prague Showdown seminars with Dennis Wolf and Kevin Levrone will take place on Saturday, October 1. Entry for seminar is 45 EUR, but if you buy tickets for both seminars, it will cost you just 75 EUR. Find more: http://bit.ly/2cBjuHg

4c26d69940b31b81accab6e94a738660-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Petar Klančir IFBB Pro is another confirmed competitor of EVLS Prague Pro! Last year he won pro card in Prague at Olympia Amateur Europe!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bodybuilders News

Kille Kujala - Team Stones - road to EVL Praga

539711dce8e1d0d301dd8f73817ddb04-1.jpg

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
659f74b9f9d08cd3ee3725a93e70b472-1.jpg

Line up 212 division

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thomas benagli will compete in prague

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Small but powerful line-up in bodybuilding there. Dexter, Shawn and Roelly jump off the page and Josh should do well, too.