Member bodybuilding reputation
    Weight
    238 6%bf
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

re: The Old days of bodybuilding

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleMecca Crew View Post
    Larry Scott, Reg Park, Serge Nubret, Vince Gironda, Robby Robinson, Bill Pearl
    d7be9c1b54cdff41dc0f3479e88b67d5 1
    Now thatís classic collection Gironda , Pearl thatís who I studied as kid

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Weight
    238 6%bf
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by KaiGold View Post
    Golden era..
    7e45aeee76ef004604bed4024470508b 1
    Arnold ? Rick Wayne? Columbo ? Draper ? I canít remember guy on Frank Zaneís right? Help me out lo
    Nice post

Weight
    238 6%bf
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    1c39a5f31be8ed214b0df0d5e3ea7821 1555fac82811ca859d7ba18e240440cd2 1

tom prince
    Underbody is TP? Welcome to forum you were one of my faves itís honor to have you here ??

Weight
    238 6%bf
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Thudgens96 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post
    Labrada at 57!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Old days of bodybuilding
    One of my favorites of all time Lee labrada. It would really be interesting where he would place today.
    Bump me too 57? Damn so Iím not too old to keep pumping lol now thatís inspiring!!! Thanks for post

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsugo View Post

tom prince
    Underbody is TP? Welcome to forum you were one of my faves itís honor to have you here ??
    lol no man i'm not tom prince i'm a Big fan of body building!

Mecca V.I.P.
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Thudgens96's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

tom prince
    Tom Prince was a monster and strong Damn strong. Cool name to. Lol

bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

flex wheeler
    eb6fe7b3827fbb27c4af4c8f80f4279f 1

Mecca V.I.P.
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Thudgens96's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

flex wheeler
    eb6fe7b3827fbb27c4af4c8f80f4279f 1
    Genetic perfection

Member bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Iron-Game's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Golden era..
    Arnold ? Rick Wayne? Columbo ? Draper ? I canít remember guy on Frank Zaneís right? Help me out lo
    Nice post
    Chuck Collras

786e54e7fdc757d5858ba4457accb543 1

PM ME FOR QUESTIONS OR INFORMATION

For orders and questions email us at:

Meccagear@protonmail.com

**Full price list available upon request**

Weight
    238 6%bf
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-Game View Post
    Golden era..
    Nice post
    Chuck Collras

Wow I donít think I knew that and I studied everyone lol . Remember in 70s and 80s all the muscle magazine had ads for pretty much these tiny pamphlets from every single pro . Like I had all Larry Scottís ,Columbo, Ferrignos ,platz , Gironda ,bill pearl and his book , Boyer coe I still use his leg shoe probably why my calves so good . Now I study the Xrep collection as many studies in 2000s first time ever were exclusive bodybuilding. Cuz years all shit we study was either hearsay or general physical education. Like even most personal training classes etc based on phys ed or powerlifting . Still good . However bodybuilding always discredited though ahead of the times . Only recently did several studies prove Arthur Jones theories on how to perform reps or on hyperplasia. Decades it was thought and still is that only heavy weights build big body . When science shows heavy grows by increasing fiber size but longer duration of tension done in particular fashion splits fibers making more muscles . People get stuck on one thing. When our bodies thrive on homeostasis ( adapting to change ) therefore changing after certain period is vital to grow . Just because something works actively means change it before it stops then later go back to it and keep rotating methods . Even our cycles you need to do different compounds every once in awhile . Your body adjusts to diet training anything. To be an imbecile is to do the same thing . Look at the metabolism- itís not long term great to do low carb or low fat . You do both you rotate. Contest diets rotate macros are most successful. Variety IS the spice of all success . How many people at your gym have looked the same forever ? Not me ! bros and whoes ! 25 years ago I met this natty amateur BB he won the Mr mass he started me on rotating carbs high protein and on low carb days use healthy fats and one day you carb loaded . That was beginning of me always being ripped cuz I just look at puffy water logged guys with disdain , I donít care how big if you are smooth then your just fat . Now we got hgh and insulin makes life even easier . Maybe when I was young at 25 I was biggest most ripped I had shredded erectors and fibers on my tris without AAS . Now Iím bigger fuller . Age and aas actually make staying shredded harder . So ignorant people call me cheater . Itís like hey Iím 52 and never in your life have you looked like this . Times change . Seeing all the older B.B. pre hgh and insulin really inspires me . Arnold truly was master of his craft - Sergio Oliva - maybe not freaky like cutler but to each his own . I love metal others like country lol though I do like songs from every genre lol . I live breathe train bodybuilding fir my health and to boost my bujutsu training . I am not a fan of todayís bodybuilders . Though I do have my faves still . Since Ronnie Coleman I have not been a fan of the Olympia champs . Arnold , Haney and Coleman thatís where it ended for me. Seeing current pix of lee labrada thatís incredible he gives me insight

Member bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Iron-Game's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Golden era..
    Nice post
    Chuck Collras

Wow I donít think I knew that and I studied everyone lol . Remember in 70s and 80s all the muscle magazine had ads for pretty much these tiny pamphlets from every single pro . Like I had all Larry Scottís ,Columbo, Ferrignos ,platz , Gironda ,bill pearl and his book , Boyer coe I still use his leg shoe probably why my calves so good . Now I study the Xrep collection as many studies in 2000s first time ever were exclusive bodybuilding. Cuz years all shit we study was either hearsay or general physical education. Like even most personal training classes etc based on phys ed or powerlifting . Still good . However bodybuilding always discredited though ahead of the times . Only recently did several studies prove Arthur Jones theories on how to perform reps or on hyperplasia. Decades it was thought and still is that only heavy weights build big body . When science shows heavy grows by increasing fiber size but longer duration of tension done in particular fashion splits fibers making more muscles . People get stuck on one thing. When our bodies thrive on homeostasis ( adapting to change ) therefore changing after certain period is vital to grow . Just because something works actively means change it before it stops then later go back to it and keep rotating methods . Even our cycles you need to do different compounds every once in awhile . Your body adjusts to diet training anything. To be an imbecile is to do the same thing . Look at the metabolism- itís not long term great to do low carb or low fat . You do both you rotate. Contest diets rotate macros are most successful. Variety IS the spice of all success . How many people at your gym have looked the same forever ? Not me ! bros and whoes ! 25 years ago I met this natty amateur BB he won the Mr mass he started me on rotating carbs high protein and on low carb days use healthy fats and one day you carb loaded . That was beginning of me always being ripped cuz I just look at puffy water logged guys with disdain , I donít care how big if you are smooth then your just fat . Now we got hgh and insulin makes life even easier . Maybe when I was young at 25 I was biggest most ripped I had shredded erectors and fibers on my tris without AAS . Now Iím bigger fuller . Age and aas actually make staying shredded harder . So ignorant people call me cheater . Itís like hey Iím 52 and never in your life have you looked like this . Times change . Seeing all the older B.B. pre hgh and insulin really inspires me . Arnold truly was master of his craft - Sergio Oliva - maybe not freaky like cutler but to each his own . I love metal others like country lol though I do like songs from every genre lol . I live breathe train bodybuilding fir my health and to boost my bujutsu training . I am not a fan of todayís bodybuilders . Though I do have my faves still . Since Ronnie Coleman I have not been a fan of the Olympia champs . Arnold , Haney and Coleman thatís where it ended for me. Seeing current pix of lee labrada thatís incredible he gives me insight
    Very well said brutha

Weight
    238 6%bf
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Golden era..
    Nice post
    Chuck Collras

Very well said brutha
    Great freakin Thread!!!! All you are my inspiration as many times I forget why I still do this ! Maybe midlife crisis ? I donít know I feel like my life is coming to an end at 51 so itís like why am I here ? In my classes I teach I too will at times go join a workshop with great master in China or Japan or i Indonesia or Thailand or Philippines or in other states and my students at times pay my way as they feel or they know lol that Iíll remember and the workshop becomes better for them. Though lately I canít accept money as I look around and like everyone like 17-28 years old why the fuck am I here . Then everyone once in while reminds me . With memories or I see some 70-90 year old doing jumping kicks off a basketball board lol. I see Hatsumi in 90s still loving life training writing books and Iíve been fortunate to meet him. I forget that in actual fighting systems not sports the best masters are in their 50s itís not like ufc or nfl or nba etc . Though growing up anyone hear of Gordie Howe? Professional hockey through his 50s . On bruins Zdeno ChŠra 41 still going . How do most of you continue to motivate yourselves after 30-40 years of training ? I used to say getting from my bed to my car was hardest part of my workout . But itís deeper then that . Itís how you feel about life . Bodybuilding,hgh AAS to me is about living . We discipline ourselves and use chems not cuz we are shallow minded cheaters no way . We just transcend the menial , seek the unobtainable every moment . Itís one thing that binds is all . No I donít have kids or wife . Never will . Itís just not in the cards - but I envy and respect the hell out of you all that do ! Like first I barely care for me , though past year I been on suspended leave due to merely helping a female inmate get Medicaid and shelter as itís against some odd policy of the dept of correction which technically I donít work for hence reason for being sent home year ago and still no decision. Is that reason to be depressed ? Nah , we are warriors all of you ! Every one of you here seeking to better some part of them selves are above regular guys . How does one ever make enough to own house ? Iíll never know . Age 52 just got studio to save $2000 month from the shithole I was living . Ya know only thing one thing I hate is those with money to survive saying money canít buy happiness . Cuz thatís bullshit ! Basic human requirements roof over head and food . Both cost shitloads of cash. I tip my hat bow to all of you who provide not only fir you but for kids family etc . I took in homeless person but due to expenses and fact she donít contribute I now after year have to kick her out . She ainít on lease , she donít work has no IDs no education lived on streeets since age 15, when her parents used to whore her out to support heroine habit . Sheís clean now year I feel I did my job . Like I have cancer (treatable ) tons medical bills and Iím too busy taking her to clinic the social welfare office etc . Yet some how Iím the bad guy . Sorry for another on going tangeon but my point is reading and following all you guys welcoming the new comers is my inspiration my light . So I thank you guys and please forgive my torture of leghnthy posts lmao . Just seeing all the bodybuilding from 80s reminds me of good . Like in 80s the Celtics lakers rivalry! Good shit !! God damn great shit ! Ha

Glad you like it! One of my favorites too and it is a really popular topic here!

Check out these legends of bodybuilding!Name:  Bodybuilding_legends.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  74.7 KB

Live For Bodybuilding. Bodybuilding For Life.

Follow the 2020 Olympia Live with musclemecca bodybuilding forums.

bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

jp fux

c0716377386e65a7b4b7b01d57a6c7af 1

bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

5734ead4b741abb2ddeeeb44e0bd645c 1

jp fux

bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

bf8f44c23a746cb206ea1ccedd8488ee 1

branch warren

bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

2df89371ef7a23a4aa8256153e50b20d 1

Flex Wheeler

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 04-05-2018 at 09:43 PM.

bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

0740f93885f8ff48b6cce1d907784e5d 1

Dorian Yates

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 04-05-2018 at 09:43 PM.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 38 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions