• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

TRT is Demonized But Medical Marijuana is Lauded

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Testosterone

Just call it a real life version of Bizarro World from the old "Superman" comic books. The court of public opinion has made testosterone out to be the almighty evil but yet those same people jump up and down that getting stoned has practically been legalized.

Let's get one thing straight before delving into this article: The vast majority of people using testosterone do so for cosmetic reasons and that same percentage of marijuana users merely want to get high. The legit medical purposes can be documented on a doctor's pad but that's just for show. If you want to juice up, you'll get your hands on it - either through your doctor or the guy at the gym.

When it comes to marijuana, those storefront locations in the states that have passed those laws for medical purposes have become a cleaner version than the weed dealer in the parking lot behind the gin mill. Any asshole can stroll in to them (and you'll know where they are by the big green cross symbol) and tell the counter person that you have anxiety or trouble sleeping and you'll walk out with a medical marijuana card and as much as you like to purchase. You can even get THC oil that you can use with a vape device and get stoned anywhere you can without any odor.

Testosterone Replacement Therapy has many legitimate purposes and if you're 35 or older, you can more than likely get started on it after your doctor receives the results of your blood test. But the amount that he or she will prescribe for you may not be enough if you're looking to use it for bodybuilding purposes. Hence the quandary of supplementing it with some of your own supply.

The bottom line is both test and marijuana have a supply and demand aspect to them and will be used legally or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never thought about it like that. I would really like to decide myself what I want to take especially if not harmful. They should legalize everything.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

I never thought about it like that. I would really like to decide myself what I want to take especially if not harmful. They should legalize everything.
I agree with this 100% people are gonna do what ever they want legal or not atleast the government could make it safer than a back street dealer

C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am not opposed to legalizing the less harmful drugs, such as pot...but I demand a way to test and see if the person is CURRENTLY under the influence of it. The tests we have now simply check to see if you smoked it in the last few weeks.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
I am not opposed to legalizing the less harmful drugs, such as pot...but I demand a way to test and see if the person is CURRENTLY under the influence of it. The tests we have now simply check to see if you smoked it in the last few weeks.
If someone is legit for a reason to use medical marijuana then I personally don't have a problem with that. But those storefronts in CA are a joke and I saw them for myself while out there for work.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Legalize it. Don't criticize it.

Peter Tosh

G

gats

Banning steroids has lead to people to buy from shady, dangerous sources. They should at least decriminalize steroids for personal use.

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
Yeah throw ,weed ,oxy ,xanex ,and what ever pain or depression pill out to anyone but a guy with low t does not need trt.
Its always looked at by people as if there looking in a mirror with there opinions.if no one they no is in need of it its most likely bad.

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
I have been looking into trt in LA and have found 3 all give a year for 1700-2000 for all test cyo,adex,hcg and syringes. not sure of that covers blood work but there are clinics they use for blood work all around me. and they send the whole year supply at once after payment is received....

Last edited by a moderator:

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, pretty close to 35 :D I will never touch Marijuana, but I am defintely going for the TRT therapy once I hit 35-40. Rather than looking like some fat old dude, I'd rather look like Sylvester Stallone once I am older. More milfs for me, less competition. Let them smoke as much as they want.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cant believe i just read this for the first time. How true this is. The public views trt and testosterone as an evil a bad thing. Yet all you see and hear about is the benefits of marijuana. You cannot ride around baltimore without the smell of weed everywhere.
The dangers of these young kids smoking and driving poses a threat to not only them but anyone else on the road.
You even see the abuse in kids in school now a days.
It amazes me how the political agenda drives what is ok and what is deemed bad for you.

G

GEARDEPOT

Well made points Joe. Another point to be made here is "medical" marijuana is used to treat a number of different conditions, e.g. Appetite loss, eating disorders, cancer, Parkinson's disease, epilepsy, muscle spasms, nausea. It’s not yet proven to help many of these conditions, but the greatest amount of evidence for the therapeutic effects of cannabis relate to its ability to reduce chronic pain, nausea and vomiting due to chemotherapy, and spasticity [tight or stiff muscles] from MS.
Anabolic steroids were/are used legitimately in medicine to treat conditions such as delayed puberty in boys, low testosterone levels and certain bone and blood disorders. Unfortunately, anabolic steroids are used more commonly among weightlifters and other athletes to enhance performance. With the nonmedical use of anabolic steroids comes the potential for abuse, cardiovascular disease and psychiatric disorders. And thus the demonization of anabolics.
Another interesting thing to note is the DEA classifies marijuana as a Schedule 1 drug, the same as heroin, LSD, and ecstasy, and likely to be abused and lacking in medical value. Anabolic steroids are Schedule III drugs, which means they have a potential for abuse less than the drugs or other substances in schedules I and II, they currently have accepted medical use in treatment in the United States, and abuse of the drug or other substance may lead to moderate or low physical dependence or high psychological dependence.
So the DEA is more worried about cannabis than steroids, and yet anabolic's are the one's that get demonized! LOL

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The most recent development about marijuana is the declaration of Canada that marijuana is now legal in that country. A friend said that marijuana is legal in Colorado, USA since a long time ago. I am not a user of marijuana and probably will not avail of it but I guess it’s high time for the world to realize the good things that marijuana can give mankind. Maybe the law in Canada can be scrutinized and studied for the purpose of legalizing the use of marijuana.

jeffreyjose48

jeffreyjose48

Banned
I am not a marijuana user too. I have been taught in school of the bad effects of smoking marijuana to the brain. To legalize medical marijuana is up to the doctors and lawyers who are studying carefully about its pros and cons.