• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Soccer Fans??

Pushtoday

Pushtoday

Obviously we all come here for Bodybuilding News, Information and Conversation.
But i'm sure we all follow other sports as well.

I'm assuming with this board having members from all over the planet that I am not the only soccer fan.
I mostly follow the Barclays Premier League.
Liverpool is my favorite club.
But I love to watch teams/games from all over the world.

Are there any other fans of the world's most popular game?
If so, who do you follow?

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

I'll watch it I'm not a fan but if I'm at a sports bar I'll have a few beers and watch I do enjoy it but just not a big fan of many sports my attention span is not long enough

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
I watch the World Cup but used to catch a few more on TV when I coached my son in soccer. But once he gave it up (too many conflicts with football as he grew older), I haven't paid much attention to it. I did cover one MLS game a few years back when Beckham and the LA Galaxy played the Red Bulls in NJ.

R

rz3300

Banned
I grew up playing soccer, as I am sure a lot of us did, but as the years went on I lost interest in it. Then I seemed to get a little bit back as the game started to catch on a little bit and more people are watching it. I enjoy the European and Spanish leagues the most, like everyone else, so when those start getting to be on television more I actually watch them a lot more than I thought that I would. It is the beautiful game, and I am getting used to sitting down and enjoying a match every now and then. American soccer is still a no no, though.

gibbs

gibbs

Banned
I wouldn't call myself a die hard soccer fan but I do sometimes catch a few matches though, oh yeah and I do support Chealse.