• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2016 Olympia Europe

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The 2016 Olympia Europe!

Olympia europe

Mr. Olympia Europe is coming back...

Zum ersten Mal seit 1983 wird im Oktober 2016 der IFBB Pro Contest "Mr. Olympia Europe" wieder in Deutschland stattfinden. Die Stars der Szene, die zwei Wochen zuvor in Las Vegas ihren Sieger ermitteln, kommen in die Dortmunder Westfalenhallen und es heißt: Zeit für die Revanche! Knapp 1.800 Besuchern bietet die Halle 3A der Westfalenhallen Dortmund Platz, um beim Finale dabei zu sein.

Gleichzeitig wird in den Hallen 6 und 8 die Expo der Joe Weider´s Olympia Europe stattfinden. Erwartet werden an den beiden Tagen rund 15.000 Besucher und 80 Aussteller, die sich auf 13.000 QM präsentieren.

Die Expo beginnt mit dem "Olympia Europe Business Morning" - ein Special für die Fachbesucher: Am ersten Expo-Tag, wird es von 09.00 bis 14.00 Uhr keine Shows oder Musik in der Halle geben, so dass die richtige Atmosphäre für Fachgespräche herrscht. Einlass nur mit Gewerbeschein oder Athleten-Nachweis! Ab 14.00 Uhr öffnen sich dann die Tore für die Fans von Bodybuilding, Kraftsport und Fitness! "Olympia Europe XXL" am Freitag extra bis 20.00 Uhr. Samstags ist die Expo von 09.00 bis 18.00 Uhr geöffnet und am Abend findet das Finale des IFBB Joe Weider´s Mr. Olympia Europe statt. Zwei Tage volles Programm für die Branche!

Mr. Olympia Europe
October 2016
Germany

English Version:

For the first time since 1983, the IFBB Pro Contest "Mr. Olympia Europe" will be held again in Germany in October 2016th The stars of the scene, which determine two weeks earlier in Las Vegas its winners, coming in the Dortmund Westfalenhallen and it says: Time for revenge! Nearly 1,800 visitors provides the Hall 3A of the Westfalenhallen Dortmund place to be in the final here.At the same time in Halls 6 and 8, the Expo of Joe Weider's Olympia Europe will take place. Are expected on both days around 15,000 visitors and 80 exhibitors who present themselves at 13,000 square meters.The Expo will begin with the "Olympia Europe Business Morning" - a special for the visitors: At the first Expo Day, it is from 09:00 give to 14.00 clock no shows or music in the hall, so that the right atmosphere for discussions there. Admission only with trade license or athletes-proof! From 14.00 clock then the gates open for the fans of bodybuilding, weight training and fitness! "Olympia Europe XXL" on Friday separately to 20.00 clock. Saturdays opened the Expo 09.00 until 18.00 clock and on the evening takes the final of the IFBB Joe Weider's Mr. Olympia Europe instead. Two days full program for the industry!

The following bodybuilders and athletes will be at Olympia Europe!

Dexter Jackson
Shawn Rhoden
William Bonac
Cedric McMillian
Michael Kefalianos
Alex Fedorov
Alexey Shibuya
Abdelaziz Jellali

Last edited by a moderator:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
That is awesome! TKD just may be going! Are you going UnderBody?

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh boy, oh boy *breathes heavily* Oh, boy!

If I am not accepted in the medical school, I'm definitely going to see this show! I've always wanted to see Olympians live on stage, but going to the USA for this is absurdly expensive for this goal of mine.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That is awesome! TKD just may be going! Are you going UnderBody?

i'm just thinking... it's colud be cool to do another play-by-play from germany! :D

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh boy, oh boy *breathes heavily* Oh, boy!

If I am not accepted in the medical school, I'm definitely going to see this show! I've always wanted to see Olympians live on stage, but going to the USA for this is absurdly expensive for this goal of mine.

i know... but i think that mr olympia will be a amazing show...

here there are some pro shows in europe ( i think that you are a european guy )

9/24 Arnold Classic Europe - barcelona

10/8 Nordic Pro - Finland

10/22 Olympia Europe

11/12 San Marino Pro - Italy

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I live in Romania and we are pretty poor here. Rather than going to San Marino, I'd rather save up a bit and go to Olympia. My girlfriend won't be too happy about it, but this year it's my turn to choose our vacation spot.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I live in Romania and we are pretty poor here. Rather than going to San Marino, I'd rather save up a bit and go to Olympia. My girlfriend won't be too happy about it, but this year it's my turn to choose our vacation spot.
I think that go to olympia it coluld be cool! I hope you will go in vegas! :)
I don't think your girlfriend will be happy to see mr olympia lol :)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sadly, going to Vegas is impossible at the moment. I'm trying to get into the medical school and I'm looking forward to buying a house. However, it's on my bucket list. I really do want to see Mr. Olympia live someday, I just have to be clever about it.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sadly, going to Vegas is impossible at the moment. I'm trying to get into the medical school and I'm looking forward to buying a house. However, it's on my bucket list. I really do want to see Mr. Olympia live someday, I just have to be clever about it.
That is my Dream too. You will do a day :)

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great Strongman Sports at Olympia Europe

Heinz Ollesch – the German Strongman legend- and his team will run two great competitions at first Olympia Europe in Dortmund, Germany.

On Friday, 21st of October, there will be the International Germany Cup for athletes who fight to get into the German Pro League.

On Saturday, 22nd of October, the Main Top Event: Olympia Europe Strongman Championships. This international competition belongs to the German Pro League and we can be very excited. Strong athletes - 5 hard disciplines! The Strongman ground in hall 8 will be burning!

Also on the Strongman ground: A demonstration of MAS Wrestling – an upcoming sports! Crazy!

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
IT seems as if the IFBB is trying to expand the Olympia like the Arnold. It takes some of the prestige out of it, IMO, by doing so. The Arnold Classic (Ohio) was always viewed as the second most prestigious show of the calendar year after the Olympia. But now with so many other Arnold shows, it has watered down the annual jaunt in Columbus a bit.

The Olympia is supposed to be the Super Bowl of bodybuilding, so adding another show with that same name really doesn't make any sense. They would have been better served by just bringing back the Grand Prix series.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IT seems as if the IFBB is trying to expand the Olympia like the Arnold. It takes some of the prestige out of it, IMO, by doing so. The Arnold Classic (Ohio) was always viewed as the second most prestigious show of the calendar year after the Olympia. But now with so many other Arnold shows, it has watered down the annual jaunt in Columbus a bit.

The Olympia is supposed to be the Super Bowl of bodybuilding, so adding another show with that same name really doesn't make any sense. They would have been better served by just bringing back the Grand Prix series.
I agree with u.

But i think that AC in Ohio is the most important pro show after mr olympia. Arnold wanted his pro show in each continent so he did that shows. But if u remember acb 2016 with only six or seven pro ifbb... you will agree that only ac in ohio is the most important pro show.

I think that ace in spain is more interesting only because it is made a week after mr olympia. So a lot of pro ifbb did this show.

For the olympia, ifbb wants export a format where amateurs can win several pro cards. And this kind of shows are made by expo + amateur competitions + pro show ( some times ). For example in prague at evl's prague pro show u have this format. This year san marino pro ifbb will be in this way.

i think that this kind of shows are interesting because you can meet pro ifbb, see expo, and see new pro ifbb.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

I agree with u.

But i think that AC in Ohio is the most important pro show after mr olympia. Arnold wanted his pro show in each continent so he did that shows. But if u remember acb 2016 with only six or seven pro ifbb... you will agree that only ac in ohio is the most important pro show.

I think that ace in spain is more interesting only because it is made a week after mr olympia. So a lot of pro ifbb did this show.

For the olympia, ifbb wants export a format where amateurs can win several pro cards. And this kind of shows are made by expo + amateur competitions + pro show ( some times ). For example in prague at evl's prague pro show u have this format. This year san marino pro ifbb will be in this way.

i think that this kind of shows are interesting because you can meet pro ifbb, see expo, and see new pro ifbb.

I'm all for more shows and especially of the pro/am variety, but they shouldn't call them 'Arnold' for 'Olympia.' Bring back the Grand prix tour or begin a new 'name' like they tried to do (and are doing again this year) with the Sheru Classic for a post-Olympia show that is close enough in date to get the big names that are still in condition.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We are excited to announce that William Bonac will appear at the very first Olympia Europe!!
Have you got your ticket? If not you have to be quick - because the tickets are almost gone!

Olympia Europe

5c02de239ba5c2a1dc30f1574f8e6f0d-1.jpg

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dexter going for 2nd straight in kuwait

14479771_10154570215464621_6942898425902-1.jpg