• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Darrem Charles comeback

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
0e5331128c751077a8e4501fa6d391b4-1.jpg

Darrem is going to come back to stage!

He will compete in new pro division classic phisique!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Re: Darrem charles comeback

He looks great!

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

He should do very well he looks fantastic

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Does this mean that he will compete aginst Sadik? Because he will lose a lot of points for being too big.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

He should do very well he looks fantastic
I hope, but we should see standars of this new division. What kind of phisique judge will prefer?

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Does this mean that he will compete aginst Sadik? Because he will lose a lot of points for being too big.
Yes darrem will compete again sadik. But darrem wasn't a big guy.. i saw him in 2003, in rome. He competed in maximus pro invitation, and he won the pro show, ruhl was second! In that competition darrem was a gigant killer! But he did a great pose routine.

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Yes darrem will compete again sadik. But darrem wasn't a big guy.. i saw him in 2003, in rome. He competed in maximus pro invitation, and he won the pro show, ruhl was second! In that competition darrem was a gigant killer! But he did a great pose routine.

If Sadik manages to get his abs visible this time, I think he has a good chance to outrank Darrem, honestly. He used to be pretty big, though:

• Height: 5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)
  • Contest Weight: 235 pounds (107 kg)
  • Arms: 22 inches (56 cm) in 2007

That's pretty big by my standards, but I am guessing he will be nowhere near those sizes once he steps up on stage. Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't his last contest almost 9 years ago?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

If Sadik manages to get his abs visible this time, I think he has a good chance to outrank Darrem, honestly. He used to be pretty big, though:

• Height: 5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)
  • Contest Weight: 235 pounds (107 kg)
  • Arms: 22 inches (56 cm) in 2007

That's pretty big by my standards, but I am guessing he will be nowhere near those sizes once he steps up on stage. Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't his last contest almost 9 years ago?

no, he competed in 2012 master olympia in florida and he had 7 place. then in 2013 he went to columbus and he competed at the arnold classic 2013 and he had 9 th place.
that year was last competition until now :)

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i wanted to create a virtual compare darrem VS sadik, but i think that impossibile...

PB62190 INRFJLROWL 29710 sadik hadzovic 47 final

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Indeed. In my opinion, Darrem has the structure for the bodybuilding classes, not for physique. Even if he comes smaller (which he should), he will lose points. I don't know, but in my opinion, it's pretty hard to make the transition from bodybuilding to physique from a mental point of view, reason why I really doubt he'll bring in his right shape for this contest.