Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

IGF Results of 2IUs a day of Eurotropin HGH

Here are my baseline (about 10 months old) and my current IGF results. I am taking 2IUs a day of Eurotropin HGH, split into two 1IU shots and have been doing so for a month. I think the results are very good, pushed me out of the normal range and it is only 2IUs! I am going to post a jpg of the second page of the blood test results - the first page was irrelevant, since it was CBC, Liver Functions, etc. IGF went from 99 to 284!

Baseline - 03/15/15

Name:  03-15-15-2.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  105.8 KB

2IUs a day of Eurotropin HGH for 1 month - 01-05-15

Name:  01-05-16-2.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  105.7 KB

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: IGF Results of 2IUs a day of Eurotropin HGH

So far, no side effects that I can tell. I started taking it due to an elbow injury. Cannot say if the injury is healing faster, as it now appears it is probably not simple tendonitis but could be Median Nerve Entrapment. HGH can do nothing about that. I am definitely sleeping better - had not realized that until asked about it, but I am falling asleep faster and staying asleep longer. I no longer wake up in the middle of the night unless it is to pee because I drank too much water during the day.

I have only been on it for a month, we will see what month two brings!

Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: IGF Results of 2IUs a day of Eurotropin HGH

I am super serious about doing Eurotropin for the long haul. In fact, I required back up for the Eurotropin army and it waded ashore recently. A lovely group of soldiers, all ready to fight to restore my youthfulness.

Name:  20160315_203154.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  51.1 KB

collapse Posting Permissions