• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Updates from Alina Popa!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
from her facebook page!

Back in my gym in Colorado. Here's a little tip on warming up your rotator cuff before workouts heavily involving shoulders.
I am so motivated for 2016. I am going to share with you both my clients' and my own journey to the stage. There is nothing one cannot achieve if she/he wants it hard enough and has the right attitude to it and to life in general.

[:- FB]1009125655792682[/:- FB]

I think she is a great female bodybuilder! :)

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
[:- FB]1012231268815454[/:- FB]

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've had big problems with my rotator cuff. Will watch this later for sure. Thanks

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Alina showed so much promise a few years ago but never reached her full potential. But then again it's nearly impossible to decipher since they rarely have FBBing on the contest schedule.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alina showed so much promise a few years ago but never reached her full potential. But then again it's nearly impossible to decipher since they rarely have FBBing on the contest schedule.
I agree but I think female bodybuilding is starting to make a come back.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

yes will be a pro show in phoenix, it will give a lot of money at top finisher bodybuilder...

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
I hope so. I've been a fan of it since its inception and to see board shorts & bikinis taking over the once-bodybuilding stage is disgusting. On a side note, I am writing an article for the next issue of MSM with an interview with Iris Kyle, who has hinted at a comeback at that Wings of Strength Rising Phoenix show. Stay tuned. A lot more than that went down in the interview.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope so. I've been a fan of it since its inception and to see board shorts & bikinis taking over the once-bodybuilding stage is disgusting. On a side note, I am writing an article for the next issue of MSM with an interview with Iris Kyle, who has hinted at a comeback at that Wings of Strength Rising Phoenix show. Stay tuned. A lot more than that went down in the interview.

Thank you joe! I think it will be a great interview!

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
She's Romanian, by the way, which kind of makes me happy and proud of being a Romanian as well.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
75bd26f3e8356e15dc9657cc1158cdef-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I heard that she's training Oana Hreapca, another of the top amateur bodybuilders here in Romania. Apparently, Oana is going for her pro card this year. At this point, we have more professional female bodybuilders than male professional bodybuilders.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I heard that she's training Oana Hreapca, another of the top amateur bodybuilders here in Romania. Apparently, Oana is going for her pro card this year. At this point, we have more professional female bodybuilders than male professional bodybuilders.
Which show will she compete?
You could post some her pics if you want!

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

Thank you joe! I think it will be a great interview!
Thanks, bro. I feel that it was and she was very forthcoming.

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
She is awesome as a person. I know her personally. Her husband is a bit older than her, but he's one of the top bodybuilding coaches and strength coaches in Romania. A lot of their athletes are champions here in Romania.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
She is awesome as a person. I know her personally. Her husband is a bit older than her, but he's one of the top bodybuilding coaches and strength coaches in Romania. A lot of their athletes are champions here in Romania.
Has she got a facebook page?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

You know her? Set if she will join here and maybe mm can do an interview?