• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Strongest Man In India

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Check out this bodybuilder from Mohali, India! Lekhraj Chaudhary, also known as "The Young Beast" who is 24 recently won the title on India's Strongest Man at the JERAI Strong Man of India championship. The competition was in Mumbai and just ended on the 10th of January! There were 100 competitors!

Lekhraj Chaudhary
Lekhraj Chaudhary and his Coach Hardeep Malli

Lekhraj Chaudhary
My coach Hardeep Malli is paying good attention in shaping up my career. With his help, I am also making efforts for appearing in the Asia Best Bodybuilder Championship

Coach Hardeep Malli
Lekhraj is dedicated and hardworking. There are no doubts that he is a powerful man and most importantly, dedicated towards his aim. He spends almost five hours on a daily basis in shaping his body while his Sundays include work to improve his stamina

I think we will see much more of this Indian bodybuilder Lekhraj Chaudhary in the future!