• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What Are The Best Cheap Testosterone Tests?

Ironninja

Ironninja

You know... Stuff you could do at the house to get an idea of where you're at with your testosterone levels.

What's best: Saliva or urine?
How accurate are they?

I'd ask how expensive blood tests are, but I guess that's going to depend on where you live at.

Thanks for sharing the info in advance!

C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't know of any at home kits - but I do know that you can buy blood work from privatemdlabs.com - the Hormone Panel for Females. If you sign up for their newsletter they send you a coupon code good for 15% and 3 uses in a single month (and send you a new one every month). That panel gives you CBC, glucose, liver functions, etc., as well as E2 and Total Test (up to 1500 max). With the coupon code it only costs about $57. The results are private - they are only sent to you.

Ironninja

Ironninja

I don't know of any at home kits - but I do know that you can buy blood work from privatemdlabs.com - the Hormone Panel for Females. If you sign up for their newsletter they send you a coupon code good for 15% and 3 uses in a single month (and send you a new one every month). That panel gives you CBC, glucose, liver functions, etc., as well as E2 and Total Test (up to 1500 max). With the coupon code it only costs about $57. The results are private - they are only sent to you.

Thanks.
Price seems great, but sadly I'm from Portugal.
I wish I could use the service, but I'm guessing samples must be taken at your facilities, correct?
Where is the company located at?

I bet the same service is going to cost me a bit more here in Portugal...

There are some saliva and urine home kits it seems...
Just don't know how accurate they are.

Thanks again!

C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Thanks.
Price seems great, but sadly I'm from Portugal.
I wish I could use the service, but I'm guessing samples must be taken at your facilities, correct?
Where is the company located at?

I bet the same service is going to cost me a bit more here in Portugal...

There are some saliva and urine home kits it seems...
Just don't know how accurate they are.

Thanks again!

You're right, it is US only. Sorry I can't be of more help.