• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

News from Big Ronnie!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just read that the king, Big Ronnie Coleman is going to go through another series of surgeries. The article did not elaborate on what the surgery is for, but Ronnie has undergone a LOT of them over the past few years.

Hope all goes well for Ronnie Coleman!

Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
982c896cd936a9fbf1970790a2b08f17-1.jpg

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
91d01ca0ffa066ee25c6382af2afda93-1.jpg

big Ronnie Coleman and Cody Matthew.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2c71ade275fdcdf9347c7f95ac03801f-1.jpg

Big Ronnie Coleman and his family before his surgery :(

ArmStrong

ArmStrong

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Any updates on Ronnie? What was his surgery for and was it successful?

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From Ronnie Coleman's Instagram:

Always pumping it up at Metroflex doing these late night sessions. I have to say I do love them because I'm practically in the gym alone with no distractions whatsoever. There are no bikini babes in here, no one on a machine when I need it so there's no waiting on no one to get off a machine when I need it. I'm just in and out for the workout and back home asap so that I can eat my food and do whatever I need to do after that which is most of the time email. I'm coming down to my final workouts before my next surgery which is next week and I'll be off from training for a very long time. But for right now, it's still on like a marijuana bong. YEAH BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Any updates on Ronnie? What was his surgery for and was it successful?

that's what big ronnie wrote on his IG account:

"So you guy’s still wanna be like me, you still want to have the same work ethic is I had. Well as you can see I’m 8 X Mr Olympia and I can’t walk. I endured an 11 hour major back surgery last Tuesday. Do I have any regrets?, if I had a chance to do it all over again would I change anything? Yes if I had a chance to do it all over again I would change one thing. That is when I squatted that 800lbs I would do 4 reps instead of 2, that is my only regret in my career. Those 2 reps I did still haunts me today because I know I had 4 in me but the coward in me only did 2. That is my only regret."

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
[:- FB]893512577413997[/:- FB]
Ronnie Coleman Progress Update-Feb 2016

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie ColemanUpdate
Trying my best to get back to walking again. This is just another progress report as I promised you guys I would do from time to time. This is my first time on the treadmill and although I did 7 minutes, only 6 seconds was recorded. After I did those 7 minutes I was totally exhausted for the rest of the day. Just got my schedule for tomorrow and the treadmill is on it again. I will do much better the 2nd time around. I'm going for 15 minutes which means I will do 15 minutes or more. Pray for me y'all, I mean if you like. I will walk before I leave this hospital.
Ronnie Coleman

[:- FB]966767836724950[/:- FB]

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From Ronnie Coleman:
This is the hardware from my last surgery. What you guys are looking at is 11 hours of hard work neurosurgeons performed on my back. What you also see there is 6 hard titanium screws specially made for a rough and tough back like mine, there are also 2 large cages with plates separating both of them. The screws are screwed into my bones, very painfully if I have to say so myself. The cages are so big that the Dr had to open my up from the side to put them in, he also had to open me up from the back to take out some hardware that was broken which caused me to have this surgery. So now I have incisions on my back and my side serratus. There are 6 screws here, 2 more and I’d have one for each Olympia. So let me ask you again, you still wanna be 8 X Mr Olympia? As you can see, the price you have to pay is pretty painful. But of course a champion like myself wouldn’t have it no other way.

Coleman operation 2016

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Scary post. My question is: why? What was his injury?

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Scary post. My question is: why? What was his injury?

ronnie coleman has undergone surgery on his spine because of a hernia. ronnie has started suffering from hernia after a very heavy squats and for many years continued to suffer. since retiring from racing has started to undergo surgery

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
update from big ronnie of 24-february-2016

This is what Ronnie had to say to his fans:
Just trying my best to stay in shape as we are in Ronnie Coleman Rehabilitation Camp(RCRC). As I continue my quest to walk so I can walk across that stage to receive my award for the Induction into the International Sports Hall of Fame on March 5th. My progress is going pretty good at the moment and I will be at the show to receive my award. Thank all you guys for your prayers and support, they are really working. I am working very hard every day to achieve my goal to walk again.

Ronnie coleman progress 2 Feb 24 2016

Last edited:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
This is also from Ronnie on the 24th about his recovery:
Ronnie coleman recovery

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
[:- FB]1132887523402820[/:- FB]

update from ronnie coleman 02-28-2016

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

He is in my preys for a health and speedy recover

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
from ronnie coleman
"Hey guys here is the start to my on going series while on my road to recovery live from the Ronnie Coleman Recovery Center. I give you exclusive access to my hospital room, meals, therapy sessions, random visitors and my everyday life while I work toward making recovery gains!"

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here is part 4 of my recovery series. This episode is filmed at my house and as you will see I got rid of the walker and am able to walk around a little bit on my own which I wasn't able to do last episode! The battle continues and while my journey to full recovery is far from over I am making progress everyday. Thanks for the support and as always recovery aint nothin but a peanut! YEAH BUDDY!

T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cute family, it's good to know the surgery went well.