I will pay for your blood work on Eurotropin GH
Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height
    5'9"
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I will pay for your blood work on Eurotropin GH

As my pledge and honor to you with my word that Eurotropin is the leading GH in the market at the moment, dominating all of our contenders with utmost supremacy in quality and fine product display with detail...If any customers purchases EUROTROPIN GH (with sales proof/order number), and they decide to get blood work and post it here, our team at PSL will personally reimburse you for your troubles with the lab cost (within reason) by providing you with the same/or equal value in store credit..

Because we believe in the ultimate customer satisfaction and nurturing business relationship, by providing genuine/authentic products manufactured at the finest facilities in EU, this is our way to demonstrate how important you are to use, as we strive to help you reach and meet your fitness goals!

We remain proud of our accomplishments but never complacent in the realization that we can and will always strive to do more because every day we serve you we realize how fortunate we are that you chose us.
    [FONT=verdana]It's with our close bond with Euro-Pharmacies Labs that has permitted us to communicate your thoughts and feelings to them, bringing you great new products from this exceptional company.

[/FONT]

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Height
    6'1
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: I will pay for your blood work on Eurotropin GH

Outstanding of you guys that is why yall and the product are top shelf

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height
    5'9"
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I love the EP HGH.

Height
    5'9"
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Don't forget this, guys! We stand 100% behind our products and WANT you to prove to the world how good they are...and will reimburse you for your expenses in store credit. Yes, we ARE that confident in what we make.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

This is a Great opportunity for someone who want to,have bloodwork to confirm what we already know! You get nothing but the best when it comes TO PSL! we stand behind all,of our products because they are backed 100% by bloodwork! Now we even pay for your bloodwork!!! How awesome is that!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Here is some recent bloods from a personal friend .

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Height
    6'1
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I just think this is very professional of you Psl very tight

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain-Man View Post
    I just think this is very professional of you Psl very tight
    Thank you MM! That is the least we can do.
    You get what you pay for , when you buy gh through psl. Euros are killing it.. amazing results and consistancy to boot!

collapse Posting Permissions