• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

79 year old bodybuilder, Ernestine Shepherd!

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
79 Year Old Bodybuilder Ernestine Shepherd is still going strong and she is most likely the world's oldest female bodybuilder!
She started bodybuilding with her sister Mildred at age 56 because she thought they could get a world record. Her sister died though and Ernestine kept on going! Eventually she did get a world record for the oldest female bodybuilder still competing!

I say to my senior ladies and my men, age is but a number, and you can get fit.

Ernestine Shepard:
I wake up at 2:30 every morning. I say my devotions, I eat 10 egg whites … 16 ounces of water, and a handful of walnuts.

Ernestine Shepherd

Attachments

• Ernestine Shepherd.jpg
    Ernestine Shepherd.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 705
Last edited by a moderator:
G

gats

I am glad that she is keeping herself spry by lifting weights and dieting, it really is an ispiration. She got started at a really young age though so I wonder what she would look like if she started in her twenties.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

That is one hot 79' year old woman very hot

R

rz3300

Banned
Well way to go for this guy. I am less than half of his age and I cannot help but think that he is probably in better shape than I am in. I wish I had the dedication and the motivation to stay on top of my routine that well, and for all of those years, but clearly I am just missing something. Or maybe he just has something special, or maybe a little bit of both, which is probably the case. Either way, congrats to him and it is very impressive, and inspirational. Thanks for sharing.

T

texashulk

Well way to go for this guy. I am less than half of his age and I cannot help but think that he is probably in better shape than I am in. I wish I had the dedication and the motivation to stay on top of my routine that well, and for all of those years, but clearly I am just missing something. Or maybe he just has something special, or maybe a little bit of both, which is probably the case. Either way, congrats to him and it is very impressive, and inspirational. Thanks for sharing.

I'm not trying to be a dick by any means but did you read it all, this is a female.