• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2016 Arnold Classic Judging Criteria Changed

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
There is an update on the 2016 Arnold Classic men's bodybuilding class judging criteria.

This was from January 11, 2016
Arnold Schwarzenegger is currently filming the revenge drama “478" in Columbus, OH. The Prez Jim Manion along with his son J.M. & NPC Active Wear’s Rico Barakat made the trip from Pittsburgh, PA over to see Arnold along with Arnold Sports Festival co-promoters Jim & Bob Lorimer on 1/8/16. Arnold had filmed all night & it was raining in Columbus, so they ended up eating lunch at the film’s host hotel. A lot of IFBB Professional League business was discussed & here is one of those items. For 2016, Exclusively at all 6 of the IFBB Arnold Classic Men’s Open Bodybuilding & Men’s 212 Bodybuilding, the posing routine during Finals will be judged as a separate Round & added to the scores. Currently the posing routine is judged as part of the Finals. So nothing changes in regard to the format of the contests. The only difference is there will be 3 columns of scores added together instead of 2. It will mean some extra time for the competitors as they train for these contests to put extra work into their posing routine which in the end will benefit the competitors in displaying their physiques.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What do u think? I hope that new rules will be for every single pro show! I want to see amazing posing routines!

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk