Doube Reward Points (Limited Time)
Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height
    5'9"
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Icon14 Doube Reward Points (Limited Time)

Name:  TAX_zpsavhqo5z2.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  49.0 KB

This time of the year people fall into 3 categories, those that owe, those that do not, and those that expect a refund.
    If your one the lucky ones that expects a return and plans to have some disposable cash once you receive your restitution from Uncle Sam, then take a moment and envision what you will do with it?

For those unlucky few, have no worries as PSL is here to cover your back when Uncle Sam turns his...

((Sale starts Feb 22nd and ends March 6th?))

Name:  POINTS2_zpskuxhhtjq.png
Views: 15
Size:  15.3 KB

...Here's the bottom line, think about your waistline....

You handle your tax preparation, our team will handle your cycle preparation, and we will reward you with extra the points so you can earn more gear, with more points, and prepare for the spring/summer season ahead!

All orders for the next 2 weeks will automatically generate 2x the loyalty points, earned DOUBLE, and your saving will build FAST!

If you have any questions and/or concerns please do not hesitate to private message one of our Representatives, or myself...

Take note, if you have not ordered from PSL since we revamped our website in December, you will need to create a new account. We purged the old system and destroyed all the customer information in it. You can use your old username as your new username since it is no longer in use. Once you sign up again, you will automatically be added into the points system and start gaining points with each purchase. You then spend the points on free gear. Easy and fun!

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Doube Reward Points (Limited Time)

Oh my goodness! Just when I thought we couldn't give more away, psl doubles up on the incentives. Free is good , but double the points means half the time to free gear!!!

This is an amazing opportunity that won't last long. Put those points to use in a hurry!we are waiting for you...

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height
    5'9"
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

You bet! More stuff for free.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I am jumping on this great offer. Hopefully we are not sold out of everything!!! I will be pissed!

Height
    5'9"
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Almost over everyone - do NOT miss out!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

This thread is closed!

collapse Posting Permissions