PSL LOG - REBUILDING THE DOG ! - Page 7
Your first visit?
Register

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: PSL LOG - REBUILDING THE DOG !

Today woke up took my support supp
    6am
    Tudca
    Cel cycle assist
    Daily vitamin
    7am breakfast

8am.
    10 mg superdrol
    30 mg var
    50 t3
    10 mg aromasin

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

3 eggs, 3/4pieces of turkey bacon,1 piece of turkey sausage

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Been a long week. Had to take a back seat to some
    Apps with the kids. So my son that was stung by the wasp also had an appointment with a surgeon. He has pectus carinatum.
    Basically, the left side of his rib cage that meets in the center of his chest is raised up . It sticks out an inch or 2 higher . So they wanna do surgery. But i wanna see if the brace will help him first. It will constantly be adjusted over the next yr. Hopefully this will work. If not he will need surgery . It will involve cracking open his chest and reconstructing the cartilage. Then wiring them together. .. then my oldest son, one of his friends just died. He was 19yrs old working for a steel company. He was pulled into a coiler . That is when the metal is coiled up into round coils of steel you see transported on trucks or trains.
    My son is taking it hard. Its very sad. I have so many questions about what happened. Im equally as angry!
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...615-story.html

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

So today has been decent.

I managed one jog for 20 minutes and a HIIT for 25 minutes.
    But ive been on the move most of the day! My water intake has been low this week. I must keep this up about 1.5 gallons ed.
    Im looking forward to killing the rest of this log.
    Gonna start putting up macros as well. Time to dial in what i need to do. No excuses. Just work.
    Update in a bit

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

So i just found out My father has to go to have a sit down with his dr/surgeon. Next week. He had a triple bypass 2yrs ago. They didnt replace the aorta (valve) said it would last 10-15yrs. So they opted not to do it. Well its not good .. they wanna discuss his options. Other wise prognosis of life expectancy is less than 2yrs. It needs to be replaced asap.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

collapse Posting Permissions