Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 19 to 36 of 52
  1. #19
    Administrator
    tkD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Age
    29
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps
    17.5"
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    21,017

    Re: Virtual Bodybuilder Posedown - Muscle Combat

    Imagine if Kevin could look like he did at the '95 Mr Olympia. I know at his age he won't, or at least his legs won't, but one can hope haha.


    2014 Top 6 Guess Game Champion

    Winners:

    2011 - COACH
    2012 - Natzo
    2013 - Alex
    2014 - tkD

    2017 Mr Olympia qualified competitors / updates --- follow the latest updates for the biggest show in the bodybuilding world, the #2017 Mr Olympia!

    Find us on:
    Facebook







    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

        

        
        Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors




  2. #20

    Re: Virtual Bodybuilder Posedown - Muscle Combat

    Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Imagine if Kevin could look like he did at the '95 Mr Olympia. I know at his age he won't, or at least his legs won't, but one can hope haha.
    From yesterday i'm happy because i will see kevin on stage.

    Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk


     


  3. #21

    Re: Virtual Bodybuilder Posedown - Muscle Combat

    Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Imagine if Kevin could look like he did at the '95 Mr Olympia. I know at his age he won't, or at least his legs won't, but one can hope haha.
    From yesterday i'm happy because i will see kevin on stage.

    Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk
    Where will you see Kevin? Are you going to interview him for Mecca?


     


  4. #22

    Re: Virtual Bodybuilder Posedown - Muscle Combat

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHulk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Imagine if Kevin could look like he did at the '95 Mr Olympia. I know at his age he won't, or at least his legs won't, but one can hope haha.
    From yesterday i'm happy because i will see kevin on stage.

    Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk
    Where will you see Kevin? Are you going to interview him for Mecca?
    No... but i like to interview kevin. I saw some interview of levrone on popular bodybuilding web sites where kevin told that he wants to compete at next mr olympia!


     


  5. #23

    Re: Virtual Posedown Kai Greene 2012 vs 2016

    Dexter jackson vs heath...






     


  6. #24

    Re: Virtual Posedown Kai Greene 2012 vs 2016

    Cutler or heath?




     


  7. #25

    Re: Virtual Posedown Kai Greene 2012 vs 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    Cutler or heath?

    Cutler. Heath looks tiny next to Jay.


     


  8. #26

    Re: Virtual Posedown Kai Greene 2012 vs 2016



    Ronnie coleman or heath?


     


  9. #27

    Re: Virtual Posedown Kai Greene 2012 vs 2016

    Heath




     


  10. #28

    Re: Virtual Bodybuilder Posedown - Muscle Combat

    I think Phil was very much better in 2016. he was larger and had more definition.


     


  11. #29

    Re: Virtual Posedown Kai Greene 2012 vs 2016

    1999 British Grand Prix top 3 VS 2015 Mr. Olympia top 3.




     


  12. #30

    Re: Virtual Bodybuilder Posedown - Muscle Combat

    Big Ramy VS Jay Cutler

    Name:  BigRamy-JayCutler.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  20.9 KB


    Live For Bodybuilding. Bodybuilding For Life.


  13. #31

    Re: Virtual Posedown Kai Greene 2012 vs 2016


    Cedric mcmillan vs ronnie coleman!


     


  14. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    Cedric mcmillan vs ronnie coleman!
    Ronnie Coleman takes it.


     


  15. #33

    Re: Virtual Posedown Kai Greene 2012 vs 2016




    Dorian yates vs ronnie the king coleman


     


  16. #34

    Re: Virtual Posedown Kai Greene 2012 vs 2016

    Flex wheeler vs ronnie coleman





     


  17. #35

    Re: Virtual Posedown Kai Greene 2012 vs 2016



    Paul dillet


     


  18. #36

    Re: Virtual Posedown Kai Greene 2012 vs 2016



    Milos sarcev vs chris cormier


     




    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

        
         We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY






 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.