Shawn Rhoden "I'm the man to beat going into the 2016 Mr Olympia"
Your first visit?
Register

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Icon4 Shawn Rhoden "I'm the man to beat going into the 2016 Mr Olympia"

Watch Shawn "Flexatron" Rhoden training back with Charles Glass, and at @ 07:40 he says:

"This year's Mr Olympia is gonna be a special one for me, because I feel as if at this present time, going to the 2016 Mr Olympia, I'm the man to beat. I don't care what anybody says."

Do you agree?
    Honestly I'd like to see him winning, but judging by his training he just doesn't have it imo. Great physique, but that workout looked boring and not intense.
    Dexter Jackson's workouts look more intense to watch. I think he'd rather win if Phil's slightly off this year.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Shawn Rhoden "I'm the man to beat going into the 2016 Mr Olympia"

I would sure love to see Shawn Rhoden be the 2016 Mr. Olympia!

Please do your best to support our awesome sponsors!

Contact Me To Buy musclemecca Apparel!

Follow Musclemecca Bodybuilding Forums:
    https://www.facebook.com/MuscleMeccaForums/
    http://www.twitter.com/MuscleMecca1
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MuscleMeccaVideo/videos
    https://www.instagram.com/musclemeccabodybuilding/

If you see a post you like don't be lazy, hit the thank you button!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Watch Shawn "Flexatron" Rhoden training back with Charles Glass, and at @ 07:40 he says:

"This year's Mr Olympia is gonna be a special one for me, because I feel as if at this present time, going to the 2016 Mr Olympia, I'm the man to beat. I don't care what anybody says."

Do you agree?
    Honestly I'd like to see him winning, but judging by his training he just doesn't have it imo. Great physique, but that workout looked boring and not intense.
    Dexter Jackson's workouts look more intense to watch. I think he'd rather win if Phil's slightly off this year.
    Not going to happen.

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by BigHulk View Post

Do you agree?
    Not going to happen.
    Why not?

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

Joe Pietaro Contributer
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I sure hope so. Rhoden is one of the nicest guys in bodybuilding and Heath is despised.

Joe Pietaro
    Owner & President
    MuscleSport, LLC
    (631) 948-5381
    joe@musclesportmag.com

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pietaro View Post
    I sure hope so. Rhoden is one of the nicest guys in bodybuilding and Heath is despised.
    That is so true Joe! Kai Greene is also not liked much anymore.

Joe Pietaro Contributer
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by KaiGold View Post
    Yes, Kai did win three consecutive Arnold shows since March, but my opinion is that he will never be allowed to win the Olympia. Heath is their golden child and Greene is too much of an oddball to carry the torch.

My gut feeling is that he will not only skip the Olympia this year again, but never compete on that stage again.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Yes, Kai did win three consecutive Arnold shows since March, but my opinion is that he will never be allowed to win the Olympia. Heath is their golden child and Greene is too much of an oddball to carry the torch.

My gut feeling is that he will not only skip the Olympia this year again, but never compete on that stage again.
    Joe... why kay should do this?
    Why should not kay compete in vegas this year or next years?
    I don't understand.

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post

I don't understand.
    Maybe he's SICK of the bullshit and the corruption in the IFBB. Would you compete if you knew you'd never win, and place 2nd at best? I guess he decided that it's time to move on, on better things.

Joe Pietaro Contributer
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I don't understand.
    That's just my gut feeling and I may very well be completely wrong. But Kai did pull a head scratcher last Olympia and is quite the oddball personality. Nothing that he does should be surprising.

bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I don't understand.
    Maybe he's SICK of the bullshit and the corruption in the IFBB. Would you compete if you knew you'd never win, and place 2nd at best? I guess he decided that it's time to move on, on better things.
    What u say is correct but i think that kai should compete anyway for two reasons: money and fans.
    All fans love the runner up. Jay has built his career and fortune on their second palces
    But objectuvrly kay deserve to win thr mr olympia in there years? Was he better of heath?
    By kay fan i think even if on occasiob has broyght a physical well prepared did not have that wow factor neede to beat heath

bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I don't understand.
    That's just my gut feeling and I may very well be completely wrong. But Kai did pull a head scratcher last Olympia and is quite the oddball personality. Nothing that he does should be surprising.
    My gut feeling is that heath will win 10 olympia titles heath does not have arnold's charisma. Heath is not a good ambassador of bb and he is not loved as ronnie coleman. The only thong he can do to be remembered is to win 10 titles of mr o.

Joe Pietaro Contributer
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I don't understand.
    My gut feeling is that heath will win 10 olympia titles heath does not have arnold's charisma. Heath is not a good ambassador of bb and he is not loved as ronnie coleman. The only thong he can do to be remembered is to win 10 titles of mr o.
    If bodybuilding was on the up-and-up, then Heath would never win that many. But because it's all who is the most loyal and brings in money to the IFBB, then it's certainly possible that he can keep winning until both parties decide it's enough.

I'm sure it must be frustrating to the real fans who spend money to go see these shows, hoping that it will be 'may the best man win' for once. But we all know that is not the case.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

collapse Posting Permissions