• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Chyna found dead

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Ex-WWE wrestler Joanie 'Chyna' Laurer dead at 45
The Turnstile By Marcus Vanderberg 3 hours ago
Former World Wrestling Entertainment wrestler Joanie Laurer, better known by her in-ring name of Chyna, was found dead at her Redondo Beach, Calif., home Wednesday afternoon at the age of 45, according to her manager. No cause of death has been announced.

I am saddened over this I had a crush on her when she first appeared and she is only 4 years older than my self she will be missed but it looks like her troubled life and drug problem caught up

G

gats

I am a bit late on discovering this. I wonder if the cause of death is related to drug usage or something like that.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never saw this.. sad.

Should put this in the tribute forum.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

It's a tragic thing she was one of a kind

R

rz3300

Banned
I was like everyone else and pretty shocked when I heard the news. It is certainly a sad loss for the WWE community, and for women in general because she was one of the first. She really paved the way for a lot of the women that are seen today in the sport, and for that I think that a lot of people will pay their respects and recognize her for what she has done. I am not sure of the cause of death, but she was fairly young so I hope that it is nothing like foul play.

Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin Cottontail

Banned
I wasn't really aware of this news since I'm not checking out news lately. Yes this is definitely sad though I haven't watched her fights because I started watching WWE around 2002 or later but I can see her on some videos on YouTube with Eddie and Triple H and I think she was a great wrestler during her time.

I will definitely check out the news as I am curious about the details. I'm pretty sure WWE is saddened because of her untimely death :(

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This happened last April.

Posted using the Musclemecca App!

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I heard some guys in our office talking about this topic. One suspects that drug may have a role but another countered that it may be heart attack. Athletes are prone to heart attacks when they quit their training. Bruce Lee died of cardiac arrest. But maybe those in authority should have issued a statement on the matter so people will stop speculating.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh I wasn't aware of this sad news. Praying for the soul to RIP.

yeags

yeags

I heard some guys in our office talking about this topic. One suspects that drug may have a role but another countered that it may be heart attack. Athletes are prone to heart attacks when they quit their training. Bruce Lee died of cardiac arrest. But maybe those in authority should have issued a statement on the matter so people will stop speculating.

Bruce lee died of an aneurism from being allergic to a pain medication...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Bruce lee died of an aneurism from being allergic to a pain medication...
Really? I didn't know that. I thought it was a bit of a mystery..

Nobody alive today like Bruce Lee and the man who taught him, IP Man..

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Death is inevitable in this life. We are all definitely going to be kicking the bucket once our time is up. At least Chyna left a good wrestling legacy before going to the great beyond.

Rest in peace.