Steve Kuclo the next to join the Nspire Sports League??
Your first visit?
Register

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Exclamation Steve Kuclo the next to join the Nspire Sports League??

As you may already know, Steve and Lee Thompson are really good and close friends / business partners, since Lee's IFBB days. The "breaking-news" rumor in bodybuilding right now, that I've heard lately, is that Steve Kuclo, after a disappointing season in 2015, will join with the new federation, the Nspire Sports League.

Any truth to this? Your thoughts?

Name:  JB5_0531wtmk_PWOMTHOMKW.JPG
Views: 202
Size:  84.9 KB

^Lee Thompson & Kuclo at Steve's NPC USA win in 2011.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Steve Kuclo the next to join the Nspire Sports League??

I know that steve wanted to compete in ny pro show... but i think now there be other pro ifbb who will join to nsl

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    I know that steve wanted to compete in ny pro show... but i think now there be other pro ifbb who will join to nsl
    Other pro bodybuilder? Other than Steve?

bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Other pro bodybuilder? Other than Steve?
    toney freeman and other... i think that there will be other pro ifbb that will leave ifbb

Joe Pietaro Contributer
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I personally have never heard anything about Kuclo going there. But nothing would surprise me and he is a very marketable young guy.

Joe Pietaro
    Owner & President
    MuscleSport, LLC
    (631) 948-5381
    joe@musclesportmag.com

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Charlie's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Nsl would love it but it won't happen.

Administrator
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pietaro View Post
    I personally have never heard anything about Kuclo going there. But nothing would surprise me and he is a very marketable young guy.
    Yeah, he was supposed to be the next Mr O. I don't see it happen now to be honest.

Joe Pietaro Contributer
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Yeah, he was supposed to be the next Mr O. I don't see it happen now to be honest.
    He is a decent bodybuilder but in no way an Olympia type. Maybe there is some history between Kuclo and Thompson since they're both from Texas and he did win that show that was very controversial in which Lee was the head judge, I believe. I think it was one of the Arnold Brazil shows from a few years ago where Lionel Beyeke was said to have deserved it.

bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

He is a decent bodybuilder but in no way an Olympia type. Maybe there is some history between Kuclo and Thompson since they're both from Texas and he did win that show that was very controversial in which Lee was the head judge, I believe. I think it was one of the Arnold Brazil shows from a few years ago where Lionel Beyeke was said to have deserved it.
    You tell true joe!

bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I don't think steve is going to leave ifbb pro... for now..

Joe Pietaro Contributer
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I agree with you on that. But if he does, it's a foregone conclusion that his wife - the former Amanda LaTona - will, as well. So it would be a great 'get' for the NSL.

Thompson and a few NSL athletes were on a morning TV show this week and he is slowly but surely getting some mainstream appeal. And those lawsuits against Manion - if they fall in favor of the NSL - will fuck up business big time for the NPC/IFBB.

bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I agree with you on that. But if he does, it's a foregone conclusion that his wife - the former Amanda LaTona - will, as well. So it would be a great 'get' for the NSL.

Thompson and a few NSL athletes were on a morning TV show this week and he is slowly but surely getting some mainstream appeal. And those lawsuits against Manion - if they fall in favor of the NSL - will fuck up business big time for the NPC/IFBB.
    The former?
    When happened?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk

Administrator
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Yeah that was the 2014 Arnold Brazil.

Name:  1800-arnold-classic-brazil-4463_final.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  74.4 KB

bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Yeah that was the 2014 Arnold Brazil.

Name:  1800-arnold-classic-brazil-4463_final.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  74.4 KB
    Bad story!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I could be very wrong but I doubt the NSL is actively pursuing any bodybuilders in the ifbb including Steve Kuclo.

Joe Pietaro Contributer
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

The former?
    When happened?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk
    She married Kuclo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldS View Post
    I could be very wrong but I doubt the NSL is actively pursuing any bodybuilders in the ifbb including Steve Kuclo.
    When I interviewed Toney Freeman, he said that he wasn't even thinking about who else would follow him and he didn't try to get guys to go with him. But he also added that they may be approached now and I took that to mean by Thompson and not Freeman.

But I still think that he didn't leave without a safety net of sorts by speaking to other guys that he knows for a long time about it. That's just my gut feeling and it would seem like common sense to come to that conclusion.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

collapse Posting Permissions