• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Steve Kuclo the next to join the Nspire Sports League??

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
As you may already know, Steve and Lee Thompson are really good and close friends / business partners, since Lee's IFBB days. The "breaking-news" rumor in bodybuilding right now, that I've heard lately, is that Steve Kuclo, after a disappointing season in 2015, will join with the new federation, the Nspire Sports League.

Any truth to this? Your thoughts?

JB5 0531wtmk PWOMTHOMKW

^Lee Thompson & Kuclo at Steve's NPC USA win in 2011.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know that steve wanted to compete in ny pro show... but i think now there be other pro ifbb who will join to nsl

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I know that steve wanted to compete in ny pro show... but i think now there be other pro ifbb who will join to nsl

Other pro bodybuilder? Other than Steve?

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
I personally have never heard anything about Kuclo going there. But nothing would surprise me and he is a very marketable young guy.

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nsl would love it but it won't happen.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I personally have never heard anything about Kuclo going there. But nothing would surprise me and he is a very marketable young guy.

Yeah, he was supposed to be the next Mr O. I don't see it happen now to be honest.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

Yeah, he was supposed to be the next Mr O. I don't see it happen now to be honest.
He is a decent bodybuilder but in no way an Olympia type. Maybe there is some history between Kuclo and Thompson since they're both from Texas and he did win that show that was very controversial in which Lee was the head judge, I believe. I think it was one of the Arnold Brazil shows from a few years ago where Lionel Beyeke was said to have deserved it.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

He is a decent bodybuilder but in no way an Olympia type. Maybe there is some history between Kuclo and Thompson since they're both from Texas and he did win that show that was very controversial in which Lee was the head judge, I believe. I think it was one of the Arnold Brazil shows from a few years ago where Lionel Beyeke was said to have deserved it.
You tell true joe!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2e7438ab4dada9d5bf9d44024aabe79c-1.jpg

I don't think steve is going to leave ifbb pro... for now..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

I agree with you on that. But if he does, it's a foregone conclusion that his wife - the former Amanda LaTona - will, as well. So it would be a great 'get' for the NSL.

Thompson and a few NSL athletes were on a morning TV show this week and he is slowly but surely getting some mainstream appeal. And those lawsuits against Manion - if they fall in favor of the NSL - will fuck up business big time for the NPC/IFBB.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I agree with you on that. But if he does, it's a foregone conclusion that his wife - the former Amanda LaTona - will, as well. So it would be a great 'get' for the NSL.

Thompson and a few NSL athletes were on a morning TV show this week and he is slowly but surely getting some mainstream appeal. And those lawsuits against Manion - if they fall in favor of the NSL - will fuck up business big time for the NPC/IFBB.
The former?
When happened?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Yeah that was the 2014 Arnold Brazil.

1800 arnold classic brazil 4463 final

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Yeah that was the 2014 Arnold Brazil.

1800 arnold classic brazil 4463 final
Bad story!

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I could be very wrong but I doubt the NSL is actively pursuing any bodybuilders in the ifbb including Steve Kuclo.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

The former?
When happened?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk
She married Kuclo.

- - - Updated - - -

I could be very wrong but I doubt the NSL is actively pursuing any bodybuilders in the ifbb including Steve Kuclo.
When I interviewed Toney Freeman, he said that he wasn't even thinking about who else would follow him and he didn't try to get guys to go with him. But he also added that they may be approached now and I took that to mean by Thompson and not Freeman.

But I still think that he didn't leave without a safety net of sorts by speaking to other guys that he knows for a long time about it. That's just my gut feeling and it would seem like common sense to come to that conclusion.