Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: About Amateur bodybuilders!

Bodybuilders News

Keshvari Meysam is 9 weeks out from the Amateur Olympia in Moscow -team King's Army

About Amateur bodybuilders!

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by GEARDEPOT View Post
    Its amazing to me how big some of the Am's are now a days. I mean, they have always been big, but I see some guys and I just can't believe how big they are!.. hot is interesting to me, is no matter how big some of these guys get, its their ability to get into shape for the shows that sets them apart from the pro's. I know several Am's that walk around dwarfing some pro's, but the guys can't shed the last bit of fat and water to get in shape.. They are symmetrical and well developed, but just can't get in shape. Great thread guys.
    This is why they are amateurs. The pros know how to take it that next level. Push them selves that one extra step.

MuscleMecca God
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

If you are a pro making money from bodybuilding only then it's all you do. It is very different for a guy doing it part time.

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Not to say that some people are perfectly fine with not becoming professional. Look at the Asian bodybuilders who compete at the IFBB pro championships, especially the ones coming from rich countries. All of them are filthy rich, have amazing sponsorships and so on. It's more important for them to win a medal at the World Championships rather than doing some low tier pro contests.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by 111kg View Post
    Not to say that some people are perfectly fine with not becoming professional. Look at the Asian bodybuilders who compete at the IFBB pro championships, especially the ones coming from rich countries. All of them are filthy rich, have amazing sponsorships and so on. It's more important for them to win a medal at the World Championships rather than doing some low tier pro contests.
    Maybe I need to move to these Asian counties. Lol.
    I actually picked up a 2nd job just to pay for this hobby. I'm actually training for first show in April. It's is not cheap, I agree. It's more for pride for me instead of that medal. If I win awesome, if not then I can finally cross it off my bucket list.

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by texashulk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 111kg View Post
    Maybe I need to move to these Asian counties. Lol.
    I actually picked up a 2nd job just to pay for this hobby. I'm actually training for first show in April. It's is not cheap, I agree. It's more for pride for me instead of that medal. If I win awesome, if not then I can finally cross it off my bucket list.
    From my knowledge, there are lots of semi-retired/digital nomads from USA living in countries like Thailand or other Asian countries, mostly because it's cheaper and because they can pursue whatever passion they have. I am now saying that you should do that, but that there are a thousands ways to do it.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12