• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Breaks or no breaks???

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
I am finishing up a great 20 week run and want to take 5-6 months off but I have buddy's telling me I'm wasting my time not cruzing between cycles...I have been hitting it hard last 4 years and went from 180 to 245 and climbing.I'm going for mk-677 and a couple clean blast between cycles personally maybe I will Cruz in a couple years from now I'm 38 and my natural teat is always 500-600 ng. So do u guys Cruz ,blast or just run that shit all yaet like true beast????

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As a human being, we are supposed to be behave like human beings as well and not as robots because we experience wear and tear in course of our exercises and workouts. So, taking a break from working out is a normal thing to do as long as you feel like your body needed the break, then it's useful to do so.

H

Henrywrites

Banned
I always take breaks from training when I notice that I am feeling weaker to train. The reason for that is to ensure that I keep up with how I am keeping fit to avoid straining the muscles that much. Even some top gym instructors will advise their clients to take a break of a day or two when the drills is becoming quite unbearable.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with @Heatman that we should be aware of the probably wear and tear of the body when we abuse it with physical activity. I remember my father admonishing us when we were teenagers. Playing basketball after dinner is an abuse, he would say and it was always followed by an adage that our body will show the wear and tear when we reach 40. That really scared us because 40 is such a young age.

G

GuestHu

Banned
Though we are made in the image of God, our body has physical limitations. We are not demigods who can do extraordinary things like strength and stamina regeneration. Take a break and do not consider a sign of weakness. It is a sign that you are a human and knows how to take good care of yourself. It is your body, not theirs.

jeffreyjose48

jeffreyjose48

Banned
My answer is, there should be balance in break or no break in work outs. I believe that there is a need for rejuvenation for our bodies too when it is over worked out. It is also not good to have long breaks that you don't take good care of your body anymore. We must know how to strike the balance in this.

L

lokielovesbunny

I think the more you will be a position where you're using you body, the more you will be healthy however some precautions need to consider after 40 years of age, as body doesn't remain the same. keep the balance between break and no break

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

Breaks for me. They are necessary to enable the muscles to get used to the new stretch, push or pull. But this may be unique to everyone.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Breaks are fine. I like to use the family vacation week as mine and try to get one day at the resort gym just to not feel like a fat bastard eating shitty food and drinking booze all week.

A

Athanas

Between exercises, we need to take some breaks. Depending on the individual and the type of workout, the duration of the breaks differs.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
A

Athanas

it's important to take some breaks between exercises, to give the body time to re-energize.