Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 18 of 63
  1. #1
    Mecca V.I.P. underbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    8,642

    Bad news... big Dennis Wolf injured


    Last edited by TalkAdmin; 05-18-2016 at 10:25 AM.
     



    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

        

        
        Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors




  2. #2
    Mecca V.I.P. underbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    8,642

    Re: Bad news... big dennis wolf injured

    I read on others forums and on istagram that big dennis wolf has some problems but for now i can't tell more.




     


  3. #3
    Mecca V.I.P. underbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    8,642

    Re: Bad news... big dennis wolf injured

    From dennis Wolf:


    "Dear fans and friends,

    Thank you everyone for your concern and so much support!

    My statement on the rumors online and real situation is coming soon."






     


  4. #4
    TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Age
    49
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
    34
    Posts
    3,705
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Bad news... big dennis wolf injured

    Hope he will be OK.




    Please do your best to support our awesome sponsors!

    Contact Me To Buy musclemecca Apparel!


    Follow Musclemecca Bodybuilding Forums:
    https://www.facebook.com/MuscleMeccaForums/
    http://www.twitter.com/MuscleMecca
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MuscleMeccaVideo/videos
    https://www.instagram.com/musclemeccabodybuilding/

    If you see a post you like don't be lazy, hit the thank you button!


  5. #5
    Joe Pietaro Contributer
    Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    407
    Blog Entries
    46

    Re: Bad news... big dennis wolf injured

    Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    From dennis Wolf:


    "Dear fans and friends,

    Thank you everyone for your concern and so much support!

    My statement on the rumors online and real situation is coming soon."
    Certainly sounds as if there is some sort of injury that will effect his immediate future or else he would have refuted it right away. That sucks if he cannot be at his best to prep for the Olympia.


    Joe Pietaro
    Owner & President
    MuscleSport, LLC
    (631) 948-5381
    joe@musclesportmag.com


  6. #6
    Mecca V.I.P. underbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    8,642

    Re: Bad news... big dennis wolf injured

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pietaro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    From dennis Wolf:


    "Dear fans and friends,

    Thank you everyone for your concern and so much support!

    My statement on the rumors online and real situation is coming soon."
    Certainly sounds as if there is some sort of injury that will effect his immediate future or else he would have refuted it right away. That sucks if he cannot be at his best to prep for the Olympia.
    I agree! I hope dennis will have a good life out of bodybuilding... that's important for me. But dennis wrote that he will do a video for his fans where he will tell all about his injure! So when he must have patience!




     


  7. #7
    Mecca V.I.P. BigHulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    564

    Re: Bad news... big Dennis Wolf injured

    It doesn't sound good. If only it was Heath instead.


     


  8. #8
    Administrator
    tkD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Age
    30
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps
    17.5"
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    21,078

    Re: Bad news... big Dennis Wolf injured

    Wish him a speedy recovery.


    2014 Top 6 Guess Game Champion

    Winners:

    2011 - COACH
    2012 - Natzo
    2013 - Alex
    2014 - tkD

    2017 Mr Olympia qualified competitors / updates --- follow the latest updates for the biggest show in the bodybuilding world, the #2017 Mr Olympia!

    Find us on:
    Facebook

    Bad news... big Dennis Wolf injured




  9. #9
    Mecca V.I.P. The King Of Lurkers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    32
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,677

    Re: Bad news... big Dennis Wolf injured

    Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Wish him a speedy recovery.
    X2


    Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!


  10. #10
    Mecca V.I.P. mvsf1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,500

    Re: Bad news... big Dennis Wolf injured

    Sounds like career-ending situation?


     


  11. #11
    Administrator
    tkD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Age
    30
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps
    17.5"
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    21,078

    Re: Bad news... big Dennis Wolf injured

    Quote Originally Posted by mvsf1 View Post
    Sounds like career-ending situation?
    Hope not!! He still has a few good years at the Mr Olympia imo.


     


  12. #12
    Mecca V.I.P. Charlie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    470

    Re: Bad news... big Dennis Wolf injured

    What happened to the Wolf?




     


  13. #13
    TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Age
    49
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
    34
    Posts
    3,705
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Bad news... big Dennis Wolf injured

    Hey guys, I have been looking every where and I have even tried to contact Dennis Wolf and at this point I cannot even confirm that he has been injured. Can anyone verify that he has indeed canceled his upcoming events? If anyone hears anything about Dennis Wolf's condition please post here as soon as possible.


     


  14. #14
    Mecca V.I.P.
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    185

    Re: Bad news... big Dennis Wolf injured

    Had he been injured, he would have told us already, but it's been 6 days and nothing. It's either something really serious, like life-threatening, or he's just trying to get some attention from the media. Nothing else.


     


  15. #15
    Mecca V.I.P. BigHulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    564

    Re: Bad news... big Dennis Wolf injured

    Quote Originally Posted by 111kg View Post
    Had he been injured, he would have told us already, but it's been 6 days and nothing. It's either something really serious, like life-threatening, or he's just trying to get some attention from the media. Nothing else.
    Rumor maybe. I think your right on the money.




     


  16. #16
    Mecca V.I.P. Iceman1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    825

    Re: Bad news... big Dennis Wolf injured

    The account on Facebook that posted this didn't give a source and the Lui Marco reposted it on his page. Dennis left a recent comment, but didn't give an answer. From what I know, it's all rumors for now. You never know though because Dennis didn't look like his usual self in his last guess posing. He looked kind of smaller than normal.




  17. #17
    TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Age
    49
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
    34
    Posts
    3,705
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Bad news... big Dennis Wolf injured

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman1981 View Post
    The account on Facebook that posted this didn't give a source and the Lui Marco reposted it on his page. Dennis left a recent comment, but didn't give an answer. From what I know, it's all rumors for now. You never know though because Dennis didn't look like his usual self in his last guess posing. He looked kind of smaller than normal.
    Great to see you back brother!!
    I am
    hopeful it is just a rumor about dennis!


     


  18. #18
    Mecca V.I.P. Iceman1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    825

    Re: Bad news... big Dennis Wolf injured

    Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman1981 View Post
    The account on Facebook that posted this didn't give a source and the Lui Marco reposted it on his page. Dennis left a recent comment, but didn't give an answer. From what I know, it's all rumors for now. You never know though because Dennis didn't look like his usual self in his last guess posing. He looked kind of smaller than normal.
    Great to see you back brother!!
    I am
    hopeful it is just a rumor about dennis!
    Life has cut me some slack lately. So, I'll be around more often.


     




    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

        
         We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY






 

 
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.