• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Any good movies out

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
In 2 weeks its me and the wife's anniversary and there is one of those recliner lazy boy chair theaters that just opened up by the house where they bring u food and stuff she wants a dinner date night and a movie but I have been working crazy hours and need a movie recommendation.any one see any thing worth watching????

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In 2 weeks its me and the wife's anniversary and there is one of those recliner lazy boy chair theaters that just opened up by the house where they bring u food and stuff she wants a dinner date night and a movie but I have been working crazy hours and need a movie recommendation.any one see any thing worth watching????

If you can get it watch game of thrones though it will take more than a night.

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
Thank you for all the responses the major on all the forums seems to be captain America.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well I am still trying to find the time to go see The BFG, and I have been telling myself that I will be going for some time now. It is really the only movie that has come out recently that I have had even the slightest desire to go see in the theaters. That said, I did hear really good things about The Revenant, so I am kind of regretting not seeing that, but I will get it when it comes out. Movies these days just seem to all be remakes or combinations of others, or too many superheroes for my liking. I will keep my eye out though.

Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin Cottontail

Banned
I've recently watched Mr. Church and it was really awesome. There are also movies that are worth watching like Captain Fantastic and Anthropoid, you must give it a try if you haven't seen it yet.

B

biege

If you like Zombie movies I would recommend the film "I Am A Hero"... It's Japan's take to Zombies and I find it refreshing to see unique zombies like athletic ones, talking zombies, and creepy crawling zombies. You may also watch Sully, Pete's Dragon, Midnight Special, Exposed, and Snowden. :D

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
I am waiting to see that new Jason Bourne movie!

N

nflfan2016

Arrival is a great movie.
I wen't to a cinema and was completely satisfied.