• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Help with workout

O

obadr56

I have been hitting the gym hard for about a year seeing little gains, can some tell me how many a week should you workout each muscle group and what workout is the best?.

E

Ezdrifler

I was in the same situation and I started packing plenty of protein (about 180 grams per day) with the help of protein shakes and trying to get good sleep for growth and within a month i notice bumps andmuscle fibers moving under my skin, so i kept it up, now im trying to keep the weight down :p

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you have been making use of the gym for your workouts, then you have made the right decision because the gym instructors will help you to achieve your goals very quickly and efficiently. Personally, I workout both in the gym and at home.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wonder why it took you a very long time before you noticed that your progress is laging. Anyway, workout depends on the type of body so my suggestion is for you to do some experiments and compare the progress every week on a 3 times a week workout. You also have to check on the food you eat like carbohydrates and proteins during workout days and lots of vegetables and fruits during rest days.

G

GuestHu

Banned
As my previous gym instructor advised me to is to create my own workout schedule. But I should not work out all the muscles I have in one day. I should do it alternately. For instance, for day one I will do arm, shoulders and abs workout. On the second day, I will be focusing to exercise my legs and abs. On day three, it will be the same workout routine in day one while day four will be the same workout routine on day two. Then on day 5 and 6, it will be my cardio day. It is a day for me to jog or do aerobics just to have a variety of exercises. But on day 7, it will be my rest day. So I suggest that you will create a schedule too and make your workout routine contain a variety of exercises.

R

rheez95

I stopped exercising two months ago due to a lot of work from school. I'm starting to grow my belly fat again. It's really frustrating that I'm not comfortable with my pants anymore. I want to start regular but light exercise only. Any advice for light exercise that will help me reduce my belly fat?

jeffreyjose48

jeffreyjose48

Banned
I stopped exercising two months ago due to a lot of work from school. I'm starting to grow my belly fat again. It's really frustrating that I'm not comfortable with my pants anymore. I want to start regular but light exercise only. Any advice for light exercise that will help me reduce my belly fat?
You are not the only one with this struggle. I watch exercise videos in YouTube on how to have a six pack abs. When you also research you will find a lot of exercises on doing it. The problem is with the busy schedule with work that I don't have time to do it anymore.