• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Help with diet and supplmentation

O

obadr56

I am 5'5 and weigh 145 want to get to 160-165, does anybody know what is the best diet and supplementation take?. I want to gain lean muscle mass.

Last edited:
Fitspired

Fitspired

The best diet for someone who wants to gain lean muscle weight would be eating protein-rich foods. Without proper nutrition, no matter how much you workout, you won't achieve the body that you want to have. Here's a few foods with high protein that can aid you in gaining lean muscle:

1. Lean Beef. This is probably the best food for you. It's high in good quality protein and other vitamins like iron, B-vitamins and zinc.

2. Skinless Chicken Breast. What I love about chicken is that there's lots of ways to cook it. You can try out new recipes so you won't get bored with it. It's high in protein as well, which is essential for a bodybuilder's diet.

3. Eggs. Probably the most nutrition-dense food out there. It's rich in vitamins, minerals and high in protein as well. Just a serving of one egg for breakfast would suffice, although eating it with some fruit or wheat would be great as well.

4. Tuna. Very high in protein and in omega-3 fatty acids.

5. Fruits and Vegetables. Your body needs the vitamins and minerals from these foods. They also aid in muscle growth and strengthening your body.

Now, for the supplements:

1. Whey Protein Powder. Complete with the nine essential amino acids that bodybuilders need. It helps with muscle repair and growth of lean muscle mass.

2. Fish Oil. It has anti-inflammatory effects which can be a side effect of weight lifting.

There you go. If ever you cannot eat enough of these natural foods, you can also opt for a multi-vitamin. But it's still best to get the nutrients you need from natural sources. I hope this helps!

R

rajuii

There are many supplements out there which you can try. Everybody is different and supplements may or work may not work dependent on your body. Along with it, you should always follow a healthy diet plan.