• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

RIP KIMBO SLICE

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
Kimbo Slice died at age Age 42.
Heart failure......
8804424258558694eacf6dd8cff28c2a-1.gif

065468a72d047731445856d84c551188-1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Sad News.

Kimbo Slice

I was just about to post this but you beat me to it. Thanks. Here is a bit more on Kimbo Slice.

he had been hospitalized since Monday in South Florida for undisclosed reasons..

Kimbo Slice(Kevin Ferguson) was born in the Bahamas on February8, 1974. Home has been Miami, Florida.Kimbo Slice was 225lbs and 6ft 2inches! Kimbo had four TKO's!

Bellator president Scott Coker:

We are all shocked and saddened by the devastating and untimely loss of Kimbo Slice, a beloved member of the Bellator family.

Outside of the cage he was a friendly, gentle giant and a devoted family man. His loss leaves us all with extremely heavy hearts, and our thoughts and prayers are with the entire Ferguson family and all of Kimbo's friends, fans, and teammates.

Last edited:
TheShadow

TheShadow

RIP Kimbo. Such a sad week for the fighting game. He will be missed.

R

rz3300

Banned
This was certainly sad news to hear, and I was listening to the radio the other day and they had a reporter on who was telling a little bit about his life, and by all accounts he was a really good man and had nice family, and so for them I hope they can find some peace in his passing. He was an interesting figure in the sports world, but I think that he opened the doors for a lot of people by starting on the internet and rising to international fame.