• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Is it just me or Sadik is getting way too big?

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
v3Kxh9g-1.jpg

Sadik Hadzovic is going for Physique, right? Won't he be soon too big?

Last edited by a moderator:
Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Quads look way bigger. He will most likely shrink a bit come a few weeks out from the Olympia.

G

gats

He looks good to me. He is gaining mass without a visible bubble gut so it is good quality gains. Those quads are a bit big for a physique competitor but a real man should have a nice pair of legs :).

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
He will be the Big Ramy of the classic physique class lol.

D

Dustin.wood90

Yeah starting to look more like he's going for Men's open

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Perhaps he will set the standard for Classic Physique. Size is fine as long as it is in proportion with everything else aesthetically and without the gut.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The competion bathing suit shorts will cover well those quads

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Another today....

13427978_1095329843860198_63559627287120-1.jpg

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
The competion bathing suit shorts will cover well those quads
He'll be wearing the boxer brief underwear instead of the board shorts competing in Classic Physique. It's an improvement as far as I'm concerned, but I still am not in favor of these trunks. They should have just brought back the Arnold style.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
G

GoldMedalSupplements

MuscleMecca Sponsors
VIP
Sponsor
I agree with that! They may pass their drug screening tests with smart use and special cleansing agents to rid signs of drugs from their blood before testing, but you don't get looking like they do naturally. They're always using something.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
I agree with that! They may pass their drug screening tests with smart use and special cleansing agents to rid signs of drugs from their blood before testing, but you don't get looking like they do naturally. They're always using something.
There are no drug tests in the NPC and IFBB. The natural organizations do but no one even knows about them. It's a sad reality of the sport.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There are no drug tests in the NPC and IFBB. The natural organizations do but no one even knows about them. It's a sad reality of the sport.
Anything to win.

G

GoldMedalSupplements

MuscleMecca Sponsors
VIP
Sponsor
100% agree. You know, what I always feel is the craziness about all this is the fact that no matter what BBer's use to help build muscle and accomplish their goals, there is always some behind-the-scenes big pharma push to stop and control any product that can benefit the BBer. If there is a buck to be made, the pharma companies are always there pushing the FDA to ban / control it so they can maintain and / or grow their profits by gaining complete control of any profitable products in the market place. It's going on all the time and never ends.