TheShadow - PSL Sponsored Log - Page 10
Your first visit?
Register

Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height
    5'9"
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: TheShadow - PSL Sponsored Log

I want GMO food labeled with an ingredient list of genes from other species are added. If my Salted Peanuts container must have an ingredient list of peasants and salt, then my GMO tomato must have an ingredient list of tomato and fish.

If the food was genetically altered to improve an already naturally occurring trait, I have no problem with that. To me, that is no different than selective breeding, which has been done forever.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TheShadow's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

New video on weak point daily cell swelling work to be uploaded this evening!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

That fucking tricep is nuts!

PSL Sponsored Athlete
    PSL COACH

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TheShadow's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBeast View Post
    That fucking tricep is nuts!
    Thank you bro!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Whether or not you are training to failure in any part of your programming is dependant on so many variables. In some circumstances it has its place, and in many it can be counterproductive.

Anyhow, if you are a client of mine and you have any movements showing an 'RPE 10' or 'to failure', then this is the level of intensity I want you to generate.

All to often I receive training footage from clients of their sets to muscular failure and they are generating nowhere near the level of intensity I'm looking for. If you aren't written off for 3-5 minutes after your set, you are doing it wrong.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height
    5'9"
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Very well said!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Apologies for the lack of YouTube uploads recently, I've been swamped! New Vlogs will be back on their way including this one featuring my Nan, Dog, a back and shoulders hypertrophy session, why you should be doing daily cell swelling sessions and a very messy beard.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

METFORMIN

Metformin is used medically as an oral diabetes medicine to help to control blood sugar levels. Bodybuilders use Metformin for several different reasons however, such as...

helping to act against fat storage whilst in a caloric surplus
    reducing insulin resistance (many exogenous Insulin users use Metformin for this reason)
    appetite supression

Like many PED's, dosages vary drastically depending on whom you ask. A common protocol is to dose 500mg Metformin per 100g Carbohydrate within one hour of eating. This drug isn't without its own set of side effects however, most importantly hypoglycaemia.

Check out this study to see some research demonstrating Metformin's ability to reduce insulin resistance:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14502098

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

IS CLA BENEFICIAL?

The research says no.

Check out the following study to see why you are wasting your money!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21593349/

Height
    5'9"
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Nice find, thanks!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

MEAL FREQUENCY

More evidence to show multiple daily bolus feedings of protein throughout the day to be the more optimal environment for muscle growth vs. less frequent feedings when calories are controlled. This is due to the larger feedings not stimulating Muscle Protein Synthesis any more so than the smaller feedings.

To put it simply, if you have serious physique goals, consume a serving of protein every 2-5hours.

A new study from our lab shows that eating large amounts of protein before sleep does not blunt muscle protein synthesis rates the next morning (either fasted MPS rates or the MPS response to protein). We speculated that there might be a negative feedback loop, where large amounts of protein might diminish the response to protein at subsequent meals. However, there was no difference between the groups.

'These data suggest that every meal moment is a ''unique window of opportunity'' and that all meals work additively to optimize muscle protein synthesis rates in a day. If you miss a meal, you miss the opportunity to stimulate muscle protein synthesis. And it does not seem you can compensate that at subsequent meals.'

http://m.ajpendo.physiology.org/cont...ndo.00325.2016

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Keep the videos coming man!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation CRobin's Avatar
    Height
    6'0
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Haters gonna hate Bro! I appreciate the posts, always learning something new.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by CRobin View Post
    Haters gonna hate Bro! I appreciate the posts, always learning something new.
    Thank you so much man!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions