TheShadow - PSL Sponsored Log - Page 17
Your first visit?
Register

Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TheShadow's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: TheShadow - PSL Sponsored Log

Taking the old ball and chain through some lower body Muscle Rounds tonight

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Dam I would love a ball and chain to work out with!

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post

She got a sister?

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TheShadow's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by BigHulk View Post

She got a sister?
    LOL unfortunately not mate, she has a brother though if you'd prefer

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

MORE IS NOT ALWAYS BETTER!

Drug use, cardio, training volume, intensity, frequency, calorie deficits, caloric intake during mass gaining phases. These are all things we as physique athletes always feel inclined to push as far as possible to ensure maximum results.

The reality is, both the research and anecdotal evidence show us time and time again that this is simply not the case.

Check out the research below for example, showing that excessive amounts of aerobic exercise over time causes negative cardiac issues.

Something I am working on this year, and I encourage you to do so too, is 'getting the most from the least'. Eeking out every last drop of progress from your current situation before making any adjustments pushing whatever variable it may be further.

I believe this is not only the physiologically healthier approach, but will also provide some psychological relief, alongside greater progress over the long haul.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/getId...11%2Fsms.12830

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

MORE IS NOT ALWAYS BETTER!

Drug use, cardio, training volume, intensity, frequency, calorie deficits, caloric intake during mass gaining phases. These are all things we as physique athletes always feel inclined to push as far as possible to ensure maximum results.

The reality is, both the research and anecdotal evidence show us time and time again that this is simply not the case.

Check out the research below for example, showing that excessive amounts of aerobic exercise over time causes negative cardiac issues.

Something I am working on this year, and I encourage you to do so too, is 'getting the most from the least'. Eeking out every last drop of progress from your current situation before making any adjustments pushing whatever variable it may be further.

I believe this is not only the physiologically healthier approach, but will also provide some psychological relief, alongside greater progress over the long haul.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/getId...11%2Fsms.12830
    Totally true, I have an uncle who is going through that right now.. actually worked out too much mostly rowing competivly.. The guy is 75 though and in amazing shape but had a heart attack recently.

Good info brother!

Please do your best to support our awesome sponsors!

Contact Me To Buy musclemecca Apparel!

Follow Musclemecca Bodybuilding Forums:
    https://www.facebook.com/MuscleMeccaForums/
    http://www.twitter.com/MuscleMecca1
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MuscleMeccaVideo/videos
    https://www.instagram.com/musclemeccabodybuilding/

If you see a post you like don't be lazy, hit the thank you button!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I never do food posts... mostly because I stick to the same boring food choices day in and day out and never really try to make my meals any more interesting. This meal has been a rest day staple for me for a while now and I thought it was worth sharing, because it is so simple to make, takes 2 minutes, and is delicious!

I keep the majority of my caloric and carbohydrate intake around the peri-workout period, with all other meals low in carbohydrate (vegetables, trace carbs from nuts and small amounts of fruit only), and higher in healthy fats.

These meals are designed to maintain muscle protein synthesis, keep you feeling full, improve insulin sensitivity and reap all of the health benefits of consumption of healthy fats. This meal is perfect for all of your meals not in the peri-workout period, and for your rest days! Just alter the ingredient amounts to suit your caloric needs.

INGREDIENTS:
    60g whey protein concentrate
    50g all natural peanut butter
    60g blueberries
    Dash of sea salt

1. Put whey powder in a bowl and add a tablespoon water
    2. Mix up into a sludge
    3. Add peanut butter and a dash of salt and mix again
    4. Top with blueberries

That's all there is to it, and it's honestly amazing! No more excuses about being too busy to practise proper nutrition and nutrient timings!

Check the pic for the macros!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I never do food posts... mostly because I stick to the same boring food choices day in and day out and never really try to make my meals any more interesting. This meal has been a rest day staple for me for a while now and I thought it was worth sharing, because it is so simple to make, takes 2 minutes, and is delicious!

I keep the majority of my caloric and carbohydrate intake around the peri-workout period, with all other meals low in carbohydrate (vegetables, trace carbs from nuts and small amounts of fruit only), and higher in healthy fats.

These meals are designed to maintain muscle protein synthesis, keep you feeling full, improve insulin sensitivity and reap all of the health benefits of consumption of healthy fats. This meal is perfect for all of your meals not in the peri-workout period, and for your rest days! Just alter the ingredient amounts to suit your caloric needs.

INGREDIENTS:
    60g blueberries
    Dash of sea salt

2. Mix up into a sludge
    4. Top with blueberries

That's all there is to it, and it's honestly amazing! No more excuses about being too busy to practise proper nutrition and nutrient timings!

I like everything but the name.. sludge. lol

You could probably add a little more fruit and green veggies and some liquid then throw it in a blender and drink it like a smoothy. i do fruit and veggie smoothies every day, flax seed, beets, carrots, blueberries and a bunch of other stuff. not much protein but i think i will add the peanut butter tomorrow and try it. i always eat something else with the smoothy but if i add good protein I could get away with just the smoothy. healthy shit man. good stuff.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldS View Post

INGREDIENTS:
    60g blueberries
    Dash of sea salt

2. Mix up into a sludge
    4. Top with blueberries

I like everything but the name.. sludge. lol

You could probably add a little more fruit and green veggies and some liquid then throw it in a blender and drink it like a smoothy. i do fruit and veggie smoothies every day, flax seed, beets, carrots, blueberries and a bunch of other stuff. not much protein but i think i will add the peanut butter tomorrow and try it. i always eat something else with the smoothy but if i add good protein I could get away with just the smoothy. healthy shit man. good stuff.
    Mate the sludge consistency is what makes me love it! The Mrs mixes this same thing up with ice cubes in the blender and eats it with a spoon like a slushie.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I just uploaded some rambling on oral growth hormone secretagogue MK-677 to my YouTube channel!

I talk about...
    What is MK-677?
    How it compares to other peptides
    What the research says
    How to inhibit Somatostatin to make the most of your peptides
    Personal & client experiences
    What dosage and time of day to take (with and without exogenous GH)

Give it a look, and if you like it please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

https://youtu.be/EGTs8cNR2ho

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Going to watch now

PSL Sponsored Athlete
    PSL COACH

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Great video!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height
    5'9"
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Awesome vid! Thanks!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

What are your current plans with growing man?

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBeast View Post
    What are your current plans with growing man?
    Current plans are to steadily progressively overload and progressively eat up to 230-240lbs, then clean up 10-15lbs then repeat! (All the way to 400lbs, lol )

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 01-27-2017 at 11:36 AM.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

New research demonstrating the negative effects of endocrine disorders (such as low testosterone, growth hormone deficiency and hypothyroid) on cholesterol levels.

Another one to add to the extremely long list of the positive health benefits of HRT, and the free availability of HRT to the general public.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/N...c-testosterone

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I saw great results running a GHRP/GHRH combo in the past, so have decided to give them another run. The only difference is that this time is that I will be running them alongside exo GH.

I will be running 100mcg of each upon waking and pre-bed on training days, and pre-bed only on rest days. I will also be using HGW as a Somatostatin Inhibitor with each dose.

Timing is key with this approach in regards to food intake and exo GH dosages.

If anybody has any questions regarding injectable peptides, don't hesitate to give me a shout!

Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions