TheShadow - PSL Sponsored Log - Page 21
Your first visit?
Register

Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: TheShadow - PSL Sponsored Log

Cool stuff

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TheShadow's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

We visited Realfit Centre St Neots again to do work with the mobility master High Performance Coach : Khrys Speed

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 02-27-2017 at 08:23 PM.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TheShadow's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Another piece of evidence to support 'more is not better' when it comes to endurance exercise.

Men performing high levels of regular long duration intense endurance exercise display lower levels of libido when compared to men performing shorter duration, less intense and less frequent endurance exercise.

It would be great to see a similar study repeated in a resistance training model, but this at least gives us a base idea that in our context excessive volume, frequency and intensity of training could reduce libido in males.

http://journals.lww.com/acsm-msse/Ab...ual.97281.aspx

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Occluded rope pressdowns from tonight's touch up session. Now... we refeed!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation CRobin's Avatar
    Height
    6'0
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

What would the side effects look like for gh?

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by CRobin View Post
    What would the side effects look like for gh?
    Water retention, carpal tunnel, insulin resistance if used too frequently for too long

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Another vlog featuring...
    some BPC-157
    my refeed
    a full breakdown of what my touch up session looks like right now

https://youtu.be/LtRiNsu2O78

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Newly published research examining the long-term effects of testosterone replacement therapy on cardiovascular health.

656 men with clinically low test levels were studied. 360 of which were treated with 1g of testosterone undecanoate every 12 weeks, and the other 296 men who opted out of treatment served as the control group.

After 8 years of measurements of CV health being tracked at least twice per year, there were 2 deaths in the TRT group (unrelated to CV health) and 21 deaths in the non-treatment group (19 related to CV health).

Mortality in the testosterone therapy group related to CV health was greatly reduced. Long-term testosterone replacement therapy at this point, along with other research, clearly provides a benefit in mitigating cardiovascular disease as we age.

http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/...74248417691136

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

As promised, here is my full breakdown and guide to using the incredible healing peptide BPC-157!

In this video I cover...
    ▪️What is BPC-157?
    ▪️How does it work?
    ▪️How is it taken?
    ▪️Where can I buy it?
    ▪️How do I mix it?
    ▪️How should I dose it?
    ▪️Why is it not prescribed?

Enjoy!

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 02-27-2017 at 08:27 PM.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

TheShadow - PSL Sponsored Log

My Mrs donning the MuscleMecca tee after a long day of work! (She is a model and had to wear some freaky make-up for the shoot today if you guys were wondering!)

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
    My Mrs donning the MuscleMecca tee after a long day of work! (She is a model and had to wear some freaky make-up for the shoot today if you guys were wondering!)

Awesome brother! Thank you and thank your girl! She is beautiful! You are a lucky guy! I will have to send out a couple more shirts to you!

Please do your best to support our awesome sponsors!

Contact Me To Buy musclemecca Apparel!

Follow Musclemecca Bodybuilding Forums:
    https://www.facebook.com/MuscleMeccaForums/
    http://www.twitter.com/MuscleMecca1
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MuscleMeccaVideo/videos
    https://www.instagram.com/musclemeccabodybuilding/

If you see a post you like don't be lazy, hit the thank you button!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post

Awesome brother! Thank you and thank your girl! She is beautiful! You are a lucky guy! I will have to send out a couple more shirts to you!
    She sure is, I'm a very lucky man. For sure! Then I might be able to wear one myself as she has robbed this one from me!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Elbow injury update! After 5 days of injecting 300mcg BPC-157 sub-q into the affected area 2x per day pain has reduced around about 75% and I can now press without pain again. The healing powers of this peptide are unreal!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Pretty cool to see a published piece of research on Mark Bell's Slingshot!

The study looks into how the Slingshot effects bench press performance, surface EMG of the chest, triceps and front delts, and velocity of the barbell in both maximal and sub-maximal loads.

15 male powerlifters participated in the study, and were analysed benching with both the Slingshot, and lifting raw.

The results showed the Slingshot to increase 1RM on average 20.67kg, and that this improvement was brought on by the Slingshot deloading the triceps throughout the movement and assisting in maintaining barbell speed when fatigued.

Therefore, the Slingshot could be useful for powerlifters during deload phases with sub-maximal weights, during overreaching phases to practise feeling and pushing a heavier weight, and for speed training using a heavier weight.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/28234710/

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Big fan of healing peptides

Your log has me excited to start mine!

PSL Sponsored Athlete
    PSL COACH

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBeast View Post
    Big fan of healing peptides

Your log has me excited to start mine!
    Can't wait to see it man!! I actually switched from shooting it sub-q to shooting it into the tendon directly. Seems to be working even better!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height
    5'9"
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I have successfully used BPC157 already. I would have used them for my neck surgery as well but...well...was not able to inject it close enough to the damaged area to help.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

A little look into how I eat right now to optimise digestion and nutrient timing for maximum performance, health and body composition progression!

All of my meals are either Protein+Fat or Protein+Carb based. Rest days are P+F all day, with a small serving of carbs in my last meal, and training days are P+F all day, and then P+C intra-workout, post-workout and pre-bed.

Top picture is a typical daily P+F meal. These are currently at 70g protein, 40g fat and >10g carbs (from veggies). This was 10oz 95/5% lean beef cooked in 25g extra virgin coconut oil, 1 large egg and 200g green beans.

Bottom picture is a typical daily P+C meal. These are currently at 60g protein, 250g carbs and trace fats. This was 250g 0% fat greek yoghurt, 30g whey isolate, 250g coco pops and 40g honey.

How are you guys eating right now to bring you closer to your physique goals?

Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions