TheShadow - PSL Sponsored Log - Page 27
Your first visit?
Register

Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
    Mecca V.I.P.
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Thudgens96's Avatar
    Height
    5'6
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: TheShadow - PSL Sponsored Log

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
    Finally got round to getting this done!

I know this video was heavily requested, so thank you for all of your patience.

In this video I break down two easy sites to use when including quads into your injection rotation.

I also go over both uses for AAS & SEO applications.

Enjoy, and I hope this helps!

https://youtu.be/9PZtiZg1zj4
    Awesome brother I have never pinned my quad that high up and you say 5/8 is good. Pinned the teardrop once with some water based winstrol a ml and a half haven't pinned the teardrop since. Lol

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TheShadow's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quite a few questions from yesterday's quad injection video asking why I didn't aspirate before the injection.

The reason is, because aspirating is not necessary when using sites like the VL (or pretty much any of the common sites we use with AAS) not near any major arteries or large blood vessels, and can cause additional pain upon injection.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25871949

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TheShadow's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Did my first 'day in the life' style vlog for ages.

Please let me know if you guys like these types of videos, and I'll make sure I get at least 2 out per week!

Last edited by KaiGold; 05-18-2017 at 11:09 AM.

Mecca V.I.P.
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Thudgens96's Avatar
    Height
    5'6
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I do like these videos I get ideas on how I can better prep my days. And a real look at the discipline it takes day in day out.

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Thudgens96 View Post
    I do like these videos I get ideas on how I can better prep my days. And a real look at the discipline it takes day in day out.
    Yep, shadows videos are the best. I watch every one!

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Not long ago, I posted some research hypothesising that MCT oil could increase bio-availability of oral AAS.
    Here's another one for you, this one with everybody's favourite... COFFEE!
    Oxandrolone and oxandrolone metabolite epioxandrolone in urine were measured in the following two situations:

1. 0.4mg anavar per day, with 3 espressos per day (roughly 65mg caffeine each)
    2. 0.4mg anavar per day with 300mg caffeine in pill form

The results showed oxandrolone concentrations rose by a factor of 20 in the higher caffeine group.

Obvious limitations of the study being that it was only performed on one individual.
    For practicality sakes, it seems like a cheap and apparently effective way to increase bio-availability of oral AAS, and ties in nicely with you guys using orals pre-workout with your stimulants.

(B. Salema1, J. Ruivo1, X. de la Torre2, M. Sekera1, L. Horta1
    Oxandrolone excretion: effect of caffeine dosing)

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height
    5'6
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

That is very good news for me with the blood pressure issues I've been having since a basic cup of coffee is my preworkout drink these days

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Testosterone levels can change independent of age and lifestyle.

This research looks at how marital status effected testosterone levels.

- Testosterone decreases in men who get married
    - Testosterone increases in men who get divorced

The biological mechanisms for these results remain unknown, and these results are irrelevant for anybody using exogenous testosterone.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/28376340/

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Kicked off my new fat loss phase today after a few weeks of sitting around the same weight. Intake has been dropped, cardio introduced and some additional drugs have been added. I am documenting the whole process over on my YT channel, the first video of the series will be up tomorrow!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Some Wednesday physique inspiration!

Team JJ Physique athlete Wayne Petley dialling it in at 7ish weeks out now.

He is already more conditioned than show day last year, with plenty of wiggle room within his programming for me to work with.

We are going to be bringing some sick conditioning to the stage this year, no doubt about that!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Using a basal dose of a long-acting insulin like Lantus is massively growing in popularity in the physique enhancement world for combatting blood glucose increases in individuals using high doses of exogenous rHGH.

One question I see asked frequently on this subject is 'how often should I shoot my lantus?'.

Check out the following literature comparing a once and twice per day dosing schedule.

There is no need to use lantus at a higher frequency than once per day.

(Ashwell SG, Gebbie J, Home PD. Twice-daily compared with once-daily insulin glargine in people with Type 1 diabetes using meal-time insulin aspart. Diabet Med. 2006 Aug;23(8):879-86.)

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Not a huge fan of lantus but it does depend on the program as a whole

PSL Sponsored Athlete
    PSL COACH

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

What a day at BodyPower yesterday!

Thank you so much for everybody who came to see us and say hello, and a huge congratulations to all of our guys competing.

It was great to meet the guys from EnhancedAthlete.com in person for the first time and sit down for a chat. Keep your eyes out for some exciting future projects between us coming soon!

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I think this site was a sponsor of bp last year.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Talking about using MK-677 for hypertrophy and fat loss, side effects to watch out for, and some of Jasmin's indoor NEAT

Last edited by KaiGold; 05-18-2017 at 11:10 AM.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation CRobin's Avatar
    Height
    6'0
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Talking about using MK-677 for hypertrophy and fat loss, side effects to watch out for, and some of Jasmin's indoor NEAT

https://youtu.be/2IpCPwkbSDc
    Thank you for this bro I was literally starting to look into Mk 677 just last night and did not have any of these issues in mind whilst researching online. Watching the video I've decided definitely not worth my time to research and pursue. Also just for laughs isn't that the same pink robe you wore in one of your last videos! Haha you two are hysterical! Keep the up videos my man I know many of us look to you for information!

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height
    5'6
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ya very happy you posted this info I was about to take the mk plunge myself.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by CRobin View Post

https://youtu.be/2IpCPwkbSDc
    Thank you for this bro I was literally starting to look into Mk 677 just last night and did not have any of these issues in mind whilst researching online. Watching the video I've decided definitely not worth my time to research and pursue. Also just for laughs isn't that the same pink robe you wore in one of your last videos! Haha you two are hysterical! Keep the up videos my man I know many of us look to you for information!
    Thank you brother!

Yes sir, same dressing gown lol.

Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions