TheShadow - PSL Sponsored Log - Page 28
Your first visit?
Register

Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TheShadow's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: TheShadow - PSL Sponsored Log

As requested... some rambling about how to use exogenous GH for fat loss.

Last edited by KaiGold; 05-18-2017 at 11:08 AM.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
    As requested... some rambling about how to use exogenous GH for fat loss.
    great info on hgh shadow. tnks

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TheShadow's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Incredible transformation photo from our client Wayne.

This is what one year of consistency, hard graft and absolute dedication to the plan every single day looks like.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

always following along man..just keeping quiet

nice job!

PSL Sponsored Athlete
    PSL COACH

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Filling up my secret intra-workout potion

What do you guys take intra-workout?

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

The second vlog of this fat loss phase... featuring some mug cake baking, mediphorm and a little announcement!

https://youtu.be/C6BUNWetyOY

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Awesome Shadow

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Dam I just noticed this post has over 20,000 views!

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldS View Post
    Dam I just noticed this post has over 20,000 views!
    Yeah, everyone loves Shadow's work!

Please do your best to support our awesome sponsors!

Contact Me To Buy musclemecca Apparel!

Follow Musclemecca Bodybuilding Forums:
    https://www.facebook.com/MuscleMeccaForums/
    http://www.twitter.com/MuscleMecca1
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MuscleMeccaVideo/videos
    https://www.instagram.com/musclemeccabodybuilding/

If you see a post you like don't be lazy, hit the thank you button!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Thank you so much guys... I honestly really appreciate the support!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Unbelievably excited for Jasmin's show this Saturday. It hasn't been an easy prep by any means... there have been so many unexpected issues and stressors, and where most would have crumbled, she has not only made it through, but she has really brought it. The hard work is done now, peak week commences in the morning!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

She will do great!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

What the show she going to be in?

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by BigHulk View Post
    What the show she going to be in?
    The PCA Mr Hampshire show bro

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Left is one week of very very low cal depletion. Right is the morning after an 800c refeed day.

Depending on how weight tracks down by Thursday, I will likely be extending this refeed window to 2 days, and 1000c+.

The longer the refeed window, the greater the upregulated metabolic effect, plus I'm not convinced 800c filled Wayne up as much as he could be!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

As you may have seen, I have posted a bunch on how GH cannot promote skeletal muscle hypertrophy on it's own, despite the hormone being very anabolic and greatly increasing muscle protein synthesis.

I have began working on a YT video today explaining how GH can be used as an anchor in synergy with other drugs to increase autocrine IGF-1 and promote skeletal muscle hypertrophy.

Here is some initial reading to get you guys up to speed before the video!

Is there anything you guys would like me to talk about in regards to GH's use for skeletal muscle hypertrophy?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12183514/

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation CRobin's Avatar
    Height
    6'0
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

As you may have seen, I have posted a bunch on how GH cannot promote skeletal muscle hypertrophy on it's own, despite the hormone being very anabolic and greatly increasing muscle protein synthesis.

I have began working on a YT video today explaining how GH can be used as an anchor in synergy with other drugs to increase autocrine IGF-1 and promote skeletal muscle hypertrophy.

Is there anything you guys would like me to talk about in regards to GH's use for skeletal muscle hypertrophy?

Yes can you please explain just simply using. Igf1 lr3 in place of gh and insulin i know the guys at enhanced athlete mentioning that as a great alternative to a gh and insulin combo

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by CRobin View Post

Yes can you please explain just simply using. Igf1 lr3 in place of gh and insulin i know the guys at enhanced athlete mentioning that as a great alternative to a gh and insulin combo
    There is no human clinical evidence that IGF-1 derivatives outside of increlex and synthetic MGF actually work in vivo, so I would never recommend IGF-1 LR3.

Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions