TheShadow - PSL Sponsored Log - Page 29
Your first visit?
Register

Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation CRobin's Avatar
    Height
    6'0
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: TheShadow - PSL Sponsored Log

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CRobin View Post
    As you may have seen, I have posted a bunch on how GH cannot promote skeletal muscle hypertrophy on it's own, despite the hormone being very anabolic and greatly increasing muscle protein synthesis.

I have began working on a YT video today explaining how GH can be used as an anchor in synergy with other drugs to increase autocrine IGF-1 and promote skeletal muscle hypertrophy.

Here is some initial reading to get you guys up to speed before the video!

Is there anything you guys would like me to talk about in regards to GH's use for skeletal muscle hypertrophy?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12183514/
    Yes can you please explain just simply using. Igf1 lr3 in place of gh and insulin i know the guys at enhanced athlete mentioning that as a great alternative to a gh and insulin combo
    There is no human clinical evidence that IGF-1 derivatives outside of increlex and synthetic MGF actually work in vivo, so I would never recommend IGF-1 LR3.
    Awesome thanks for clarifying that for me. I know you mentioned you may do some future work with enhanced athlete you may want to bring that up in discussion. I look forward to your upcoming video!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TheShadow's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

My lady and me after her first show this weekend!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TheShadow's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

TheShadow - PSL Sponsored Log

As you may have seen, I have posted a bunch on how GH cannot promote skeletal muscle hypertrophy on it's own, despite the hormone being very anabolic and greatly increasing muscle protein synthesis.

I have began working on a YT video today explaining how GH can be used as an anchor in synergy with other drugs to increase autocrine IGF-1 and promote skeletal muscle hypertrophy.

Here is some initial reading to get you guys up to speed before the video!

Is there anything you guys would like me to talk about in regards to GH's use for skeletal muscle hypertrophy?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12183514/
    Yes can you please explain just simply using. Igf1 lr3 in place of gh and insulin i know the guys at enhanced athlete mentioning that as a great alternative to a gh and insulin combo
    I don't personally recommend it as I have never seen LR3 or DES work in vivo.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

My lady and me after her first show this weekend!
    man you got a real woman! hope she won!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

When a client comes to me there is often a period of trial and error whilst learning exactly how each aspect of their protocol works for them as an individual.

Here is a cool example of what can happen when there is a complete overhaul of a sub-optimal situation, and everything comes together from the get go. There are only 3 weeks between photos, and the physique change is dramatic.

Don't get me wrong, this isn't some kooky sales pitch saying that everybody progresses like this in 3 weeks and continues to progress like this, as they don't. Just a cool example of what drastic changes can occur in such a short time when everything is running at 100%!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

wish I could be a client!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation CRobin's Avatar
    Height
    6'0
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by BigHulk View Post
    Same!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

You guys are welcome to sign up at www.jjphysique.com - all of my coaching is entirely online

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Lately I've been having some radiating elbow pain from tight forearms & brachialis, and tension headaches from tight traps.

I picked up this lacrosse ball to see how it would fair for some self myo-fascial release and trigger point focus and it works perfectly.

Whilst sat at the laptop working I have been rolling out both forearms and holding trigger points until numb, and doing the same for my traps against the wall each night, and it is working perfectly.

What a different a 2 lacrosse ball can make!

Height
    6'0
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

You guys are welcome to sign up at www.jjphysique.com - all of my coaching is entirely online
    Awesome!

Height
    6'0
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Awesome!
    As soon as I'm back to work and making money I will be signing up I think with your guidance I could get my physique where I want it. Really like the site and the premise of the online consulting!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Awesome!
    As soon as I'm back to work and making money I will be signing up I think with your guidance I could get my physique where I want it. Really like the site and the premise of the online consulting!
    It would be an honour!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Contrary to popular belief, accurately dosed generic rHGH does exist.

So, considering how cheap these generics are compared to pharma grade, and they are dosed the same, we may as well use generics right?

Well, some additional considerations need to be made. We have no idea where these generics are made, so we have no idea if FDA grade regulations are being followed to prevent abnormalities to the GH molecule that may compromise their safety. These abnormalities can cause adverse reactions all the way from causing welts to causing death by anaphylactic shock, and causing permanent desensitisation to endogenous growth hormone.

(Dannies PS. Protein folding and deficiencies caused by dominant-negative mutants of hormones. Vitam Horm. 2000;58:1-26. Review)

Height
    6'0
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

So, considering how cheap these generics are compared to pharma grade, and they are dosed the same, we may as well use generics right?

Well, some additional considerations need to be made. We have no idea where these generics are made, so we have no idea if FDA grade regulations are being followed to prevent abnormalities to the GH molecule that may compromise their safety. These abnormalities can cause adverse reactions all the way from causing welts to causing death by anaphylactic shock, and causing permanent desensitisation to endogenous growth hormone.

(Dannies PS. Protein folding and deficiencies caused by dominant-negative mutants of hormones. Vitam Horm. 2000;58:1-26. Review)
    Where does the eurotropin rate on this?

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Where does the eurotropin rate on this?
    No idea bro as I have never seen a HPLC on the euros.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Post-workout ingestion of BCAA's alone only stimulated muscle protein synthesis 22% greater than placebo, which is 50% less than whey protein containing the same amount of BCAA's.

This research shows us that BCAA's do stimulate MPS, but all EAA's are necessary for maximal stimulation post-resistance training.

When choosing an amino acid supplement with the end goal being facilitating skeletal muscle hypertrophy, choose a high quality whey/EAA product.

http://journal-cdn.frontiersin.org/a...versions/1/pdf

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Charlie's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

What do you recommend Shadow for Whey?

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    What do you recommend Shadow for Whey?
    To be honest, protein is protein, so as long as it is a reputable brand with no amino spiking concerns, and you can digest it well, just count the relevant macronutrients accordingly.

I personally use MyProtein Peptopro and Whey Isolate. I digest them both very well.

Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions