Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: TheShadow - PSL Sponsored Log

Quote Originally Posted by CRobin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
    Here's another great visual for you guys - this time on some basic actions of PPAR agonists.

I've become a huge fan of PPARdelta agonists this year, especially when paired with an AMPK agonist. (More on that synergy to come).

I have been using Cardarine at 20mg/day with Metformin at 500mg 2x/day throughout my current fat loss phase.TheShadow - PSL Sponsored Log
    What are your thoughts on the cardarine? It's really peaked my interest!
    I love cardarine, especially when paired with an AMPk activator like metformin.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

You are one of the most knowledgeable people on this topic.

Height
    6'0
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

As you may remember water retention causing high bp has been my biggest issue. For this I was going to add mast as my driver and just run my test p at 200 mg per week. Do you think that running the test p at 150 and deca at 200mg weekly might be a better option?

Height
    6'0
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

As you may remember water retention causing high bp has been my biggest issue. For this I was going to add mast as my driver and just run my test p at 200 mg per week. Do you think that running the test p at 150 and deca at 200mg weekly might be a better option?
    Never mind I rewatched the video and it answered all of my questions this one was great! Thank you!! Only question I do have I guess would be for the potential progesterone side effects from npp or deca how would You combat potential progesterone issues in a worst case scenario situation?

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Never mind I rewatched the video and it answered all of my questions this one was great! Thank you!! Only question I do have I guess would be for the potential progesterone side effects from npp or deca how would You combat potential progesterone issues in a worst case scenario situation?
    Do you mean prolactin side effects? Nandrolone itself is a progestin, and as a 5-AR will actually work to limit elevated PRL. PRL only really becomes an issue in individuals with high E.

Height
    6'0
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Do you mean prolactin side effects? Nandrolone itself is a progestin, and as a 5-AR will actually work to limit elevated PRL. PRL only really becomes an issue in individuals with high E.
    Yes apologies I meant prolactin. Would it be wise to have something such as caber on hand just in Case?

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Yes apologies I meant prolactin. Would it be wise to have something such as caber on hand just in Case?
    PRL only typically increases in a high E2 environment. So keeping your aromatising compounds low as described in the video would prevent these issues.

Height
    5'6
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Great video thank you for sharing your knowledge with all of us. Very interested I hearing your thoughts on pre contest cycles. And more advanced cycles.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

BCAA's are a waste of money, providing you eat sufficient protein.

Stimulation of muscle protein synthesis from ingestion of BCAA's post-workout is 50% lower than whey protein.

Although BCAA ingestion does stimulate muscle protein synthesis, the lack of EAA's limits the response.

"Thus, whereas our data clearly show that BCAA ingestion activates cell-signaling pathways that result in increased myofibrillar-MPS, ingestion of BCAAs alone may not be the optimal nutritional regimen to stimulate a maximal MPS response to resistance exercise training."

http://journal.frontiersin.org/artic...017.00390/full

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

STEROIDS AND FAT LOSS

There is no need to run high dose AAS blasts for your fat loss phases.

Here is some research from Bhasin S et al showing no metabolic benefit to dosages upward of 300mg/week of testosterone.

Running your AAS higher than this will result in a greater knock to your health markers, with no additional benefits to your fat loss goals.

I do also stick to this principle for pre-contest clients. 300mg/wk is plenty for 99% of people to retain their LBM deep into prep, and I will typically just throw in a DHT compound for cosmetic effects nearer the show, and possibly some low dosed trenbolone if well tolerated, especially if the individual is also using GH and insulin.

For those of you using AAS on general fat loss phases, 300mg/wk of Testosterone is all you need.

http://m.ajpendo.physiology.org/cont...&pmid=11701431

TheShadow - PSL Sponsored Log

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Another interesting look into the PPAR agonist (like cardarine) & AMPk activator (like metformin) synergy for fat loss purposes.

The short:
    They have a strong synergy for increasing endurance, not to mention the secondary effects useful to a physique athlete with each individual compound, most notably with nutrient partitioning. (Such as improving insulin sensitivity with metformin, and increasing muscle cell glucose uptake with GW)

The long:
    - AMP-mimetic AICAR can increase endurance in sedentary mice by genetically reprogramming muscle metabolism
    - PPARδ agonists in combination with exercise synergistically induces fatigue-resistant type I fiber specification and mitochondrial biogenesis, ultimately enhancing physical performance.
    - The synergy resulted in a unique muscle endurance gene signature.
    - GW1516 and AICAR synergistically induced several endurance-related genes
    - treatment of animals with AICAR and GW1516 creates a gene signature in skeletal muscle that replicates up to 40% of the genetic effects of combined exercise and GW1516 treatment
    - the shared genes between the two profiles are linked to oxidative metabolism, angiogenesis, and glucose sparing pathways that are directly relevant to muscle performance
    - synthetic PPARδ activation and AMPK activation alone provides a transcriptional cue that reprograms the skeletal muscle genome and dramatically enhances endurance.

http://www.cell.com/cell/fulltext/S0...showall%3Dtrue

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I love the science of building muscle!

MuscleMecca God
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Shadow is a scientist?

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Similar Bodybuilding Threads

1. SPONSORED SUPERDROL LOG - ONLY A MAN OR SUPERHUMAN !
    By macedog24 in forum PCT-Shop.com
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 06-13-2016, 08:37 AM
  2. Mr. Supps Pump Juice Extreme Review - Sponsored
    By cybrsage in forum PuritySourceLabs.ru
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-25-2016, 12:05 PM
  3. My Introduction - TheShadow
    By TheShadow in forum MuscleMecca Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-10-2016, 04:14 AM
  4. bambam55's sponsored RECOMPADROL log