TheShadow - PSL Sponsored Log - Page 33
Your first visit?
Register

Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TheShadow's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: TheShadow - PSL Sponsored Log

Rubbish phone pic the Mrs sent me. I dropped my camera and the screen won't come on, but it's nice to be feeling leaner!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TheShadow's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by BigHulk View Post
    too many bodybulders dont follow that advice normal range best. is the article going to be here soon?
    Hopefully yes, although it is going to take me some time to write it!

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
    too many bodybulders dont follow that advice normal range best. is the article going to be here soon?
    Hopefully yes, although it is going to take me some time to write it!
    I'm looking forward to it!

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

AROMATASE INHIBITORS & INSULIN RESISTANCE

We were just talking about the negatives of AI use in OPD, and this is one that I feel is worth a mention.

The research below from Frasier Gibbs et al shows that AI use reduces insulin sensitivity in healthy men. (via reduced peripheral glucose disposal).

These results echo what we have seen in animal studies showing a correlation between aromatase deficiency and insulin resistance previously.

Insulin resistance really is the enemy of the physique athlete, or anybody interested in health for that matter.

This is one of many reasons I recommend anybody using exogenous AAS in supra-physiological dosages to manage their estrogen via conservative use of aromatising compounds, and use non/low-aromatising compounds as your primary growth anchors in your stack.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4870856/

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Jeffrey, how often do you recommend getting blood work done?

Mecca V.I.P.
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Thudgens96's Avatar
    Height
    5'6
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

We were just talking about the negatives of AI use in OPD, and this is one that I feel is worth a mention.

The research below from Frasier Gibbs et al shows that AI use reduces insulin sensitivity in healthy men. (via reduced peripheral glucose disposal).

These results echo what we have seen in animal studies showing a correlation between aromatase deficiency and insulin resistance previously.

Insulin resistance really is the enemy of the physique athlete, or anybody interested in health for that matter.

This is one of many reasons I recommend anybody using exogenous AAS in supra-physiological dosages to manage their estrogen via conservative use of aromatising compounds, and use non/low-aromatising compounds as your primary growth anchors in your stack.

Great information. Do you have a AI that you prefer over others

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Thudgens96 View Post

Great information. Do you have a AI that you prefer over others
    I don't ever use an AI in any clients or myself. Rather I alter their A:E ratio by varying compound dosages.

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Thanks bro for all of your great posts here!

Please do your best to support our awesome sponsors!

Contact Me To Buy musclemecca Apparel!

Follow Musclemecca Bodybuilding Forums:
    https://www.facebook.com/MuscleMeccaForums/
    http://www.twitter.com/MuscleMecca1
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MuscleMeccaVideo/videos
    https://www.instagram.com/musclemeccabodybuilding/

If you see a post you like don't be lazy, hit the thank you button!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

DNP & ANTIOXIDANTS

It seems commonplace to see the recommendation of including antioxidant supplementation when using DNP.

The idea is that as DNP creates high rates of fat oxidisation, mitochondrial stress is increased. Interestingly, DNP in reality does the opposite, and reduces the formation of mitochondrial free radicals. (as shown below)

The real reason you may consider staying on top of your antioxidant intake is because one rare metabolite of DNP has been linked to cataract formation.

There have only been a few VERY rare cases of this in the history of DNP use, but antioxidants can be your 'insurance' as such, if you are one of the 0.1%.

Vitamin C, E, NAC, ubiquinol and pyruvate are all good choices, but DO NOT mega-dose them, as this comes with it's own set of negatives.

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF00240047

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Some talk on digestive health for physique athletes from myself and Austin Stout!

https://youtu.be/KPNz2ZY9m_Q

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I gotta watch the one on digestion.

can you do one on liver health?

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I gotta watch the one on digestion.

can you do one on liver health?
    Sure man!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

An interesting paper looking into the clinical use of trenbolone to combat the catabolic effects of hypogonadism, without the androgenic effects of exogenous testosterone.

Tren has SARM-like properties by having a greater binding affinity to androgen receptors than testosterone. As we all already know, tren has been shown to induce skeletal muscle hypertrophy and reduce adiposity in humans. What is interesting here is that it has also shown reduced growth in androgen-sensitive organs expressing 5-AR enzymes when compared to testosterone.

Therefore, you are avoiding the metabolisation to 'harsher' androgens (estradiol and DHT for example) from testosterone.

It will be interesting to see where the safety/efficacy of this treatment goes with tren and future SARMS.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...39128X1000022X

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

JEFF BLACK - BODYBUILDING WITH BRITTLE BONES

Here is some serious motivation for your Thursday afternoon...

Yesterday I had the pleasure to sit and talk with Jeff Black about osteogenesis imperfecta, what it is, how it has affected his life, how it led him into a career in bodybuilding and what he is doing now to help those suffering with OI around the world.

Jeff is unbelievably inspiring, prepare to have a fire lit under your ass after listening to this.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86nP6nzwqWg
    Audio: https://www.jjphysique.com/podcast/
    iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/...t/id1265819314

To help support and donate to the OI Angel Tree: https://www.facebook.com/oiangeltree

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

With dieting and DNP, my pump has unfortunately done a runner these past couple of months. Today, for the first time in a long time, I had a pretty decent pump. Nothing skin splitting, but a mile ahead of what I've been used to.

Now, the only variable I have changed this week has been to increase my electrolyte intake to 7g sodium and 7g potassium per day, so I'm chalking it up to that unless it was just a good day. I suppose the sessions to follow will give me a greater amount of evidence to base this conclusion on.

In any case, keeping a tight control on your daily electrolyte intake is essential for a physique athlete for optimal health, performance and look. This does require a great deal of experimentation, and is highly individual, and is thus very difficult to advise specific intakes on. One recommendation would be to start with a 1:1 ratio of K to Na and adjust based on your own bio-feedback.

Anyway, it's now time to refeed with the Mrs and catch up on Hannibal. Have a great Friday night!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Charlie's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

With dieting and DNP, my pump has unfortunately done a runner these past couple of months. Today, for the first time in a long time, I had a pretty decent pump. Nothing skin splitting, but a mile ahead of what I've been used to.

Now, the only variable I have changed this week has been to increase my electrolyte intake to 7g sodium and 7g potassium per day, so I'm chalking it up to that unless it was just a good day. I suppose the sessions to follow will give me a greater amount of evidence to base this conclusion on.

In any case, keeping a tight control on your daily electrolyte intake is essential for a physique athlete for optimal health, performance and look. This does require a great deal of experimentation, and is highly individual, and is thus very difficult to advise specific intakes on. One recommendation would be to start with a 1:1 ratio of K to Na and adjust based on your own bio-feedback.

Anyway, it's now time to refeed with the Mrs and catch up on Hannibal. Have a great Friday night!
    Thank you have a good time

Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions