Your first visit?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TheShadow's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: TheShadow - PSL Sponsored Log

Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
    Brand new research shows that only 19% of men diagnosed with low testosterone received TRT.

Sadly, for those of you who follow this page and other TRT/PED related groups, this won't come of any surprise.

The scary thing is, this is only amongst the total of men who were actually screened for testosterone, how many others have been missed due to misdiagnosing the symptoms (which we know happens with depression frequently), or were denied a testosterone check for whatever reason. I know for a fact from the multiple messages I receive every day about exactly this, the number is far far greater than this.

We know long-term testosterone therapy is both safe and efficacious. We know the multitude of quality of life and health benefits it offers. Regular testosterone checks must become a part of regular routine health screening for men as we age if we are really going to keep a handle on our health.

If you feel you are suffering from low testosterone symptoms and have a GP that is reluctant to look further. I'd recommend heading over to a private blood testing service like Medichecks and taking the issue into your own hands. A simple testosterone check is only £30, and could save you a great deal of ball-ache (no pun intended) in the long run.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1472884/
    Great advice shadow! Way to many of us have this common issue, and our GP just doesn't seem to want to even check for.. let alone acknowledge the possibility of having this condition.
    They would rather turn a blind eye so they dont have to deal with this problem.
    Thank you brother... i hope you are feeling better

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Brand new research shows that only 19% of men diagnosed with low testosterone received TRT.

Sadly, for those of you who follow this page and other TRT/PED related groups, this won't come of any surprise.

The scary thing is, this is only amongst the total of men who were actually screened for testosterone, how many others have been missed due to misdiagnosing the symptoms (which we know happens with depression frequently), or were denied a testosterone check for whatever reason. I know for a fact from the multiple messages I receive every day about exactly this, the number is far far greater than this.

We know long-term testosterone therapy is both safe and efficacious. We know the multitude of quality of life and health benefits it offers. Regular testosterone checks must become a part of regular routine health screening for men as we age if we are really going to keep a handle on our health.

If you feel you are suffering from low testosterone symptoms and have a GP that is reluctant to look further. I'd recommend heading over to a private blood testing service like Medichecks and taking the issue into your own hands. A simple testosterone check is only £30, and could save you a great deal of ball-ache (no pun intended) in the long run.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1472884/
    Great advice shadow! Way to many of us have this common issue, and our GP just doesn't seem to want to even check for.. let alone acknowledge the possibility of having this condition.
    They would rather turn a blind eye so they dont have to deal with this problem.
    Thank you brother... i hope you are feeling better
    Thanks shadow, hoping im starting to get over this now.

Mecca V.I.P.
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Thudgens96's Avatar
    Height
    5'6
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

You are so right man. In this game we play if your views have not changed than you have done nothing to discover your potential.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TheShadow's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Thudgens96 View Post
    You are so right man. In this game we play if your views have not changed than you have done nothing to discover your potential.
    Appreciate it brother!

Mecca V.I.P.
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Thudgens96's Avatar
    Height
    5'6
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Appreciate it brother!
    We have definitely had our opinions shift in the same direction. On many subjects. I really enjoy your videos. You are very good at making your point in terms everyone can understand. It's very clear you are very educated in your chosen profession. But don't speak from that how can you not know this stance. Keep up the work brother. Not sure their is money to he made in the vlog world but you have a gift brother.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Appreciate it brother!
    We have definitely had our opinions shift in the same direction. On many subjects. I really enjoy your videos. You are very good at making your point in terms everyone can understand. It's very clear you are very educated in your chosen profession. But don't speak from that how can you not know this stance. Keep up the work brother. Not sure their is money to he made in the vlog world but you have a gift brother.
    Really appreciate it man. I have never seen a penny from a YT video as they do not monetise videos about drugs, but the goal is to hopefully just help some people to be honest!

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height
    5'6
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Appreciate it brother!
    Really appreciate it man. I have never seen a penny from a YT video as they do not monetise videos about drugs, but the goal is to hopefully just help some people to be honest!
    You have accomplished that for sure. What about a discount series. Just saying brother I would buy. For sure. I know that's old school with all the devices we have now days. But I'm old. No believe it or not I can't even have a computer at my house. No Internet signal. Just a hillbilly in the sticks.

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height
    5'6
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Appreciate it brother!
    You have accomplished that for sure. What about a discount series. Just saying brother I would buy. For sure. I know that's old school with all the devices we have now days. But I'm old. No believe it or not I can't even have a computer at my house. No Internet signal. Just a hillbilly in the sticks.
    That was suppose to say disk series

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Off-season posing practise for Jas at Emporium with the PCA crew today.

Check the lat and delt pop!

Jas has made some insane tissue gains this off-season, especially considering her training age (and of course, being a female). Excited to see a much improved package on the stage later this year!

TheShadow - PSL Sponsored Log

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142

collapse Posting Permissions