TheShadow - PSL Sponsored Log - Page 8
Your first visit?
Register

Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TheShadow's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: TheShadow - PSL Sponsored Log

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TheShadow's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

This meta-analyses shows how exercise has a 'large and significant effect' on depression.

If you, or somebody you know is suffering with depression, do not be so quick to turn to SSRI's without first attempting some alternatives, as they do certainly come with some harsh side effects.

If anybody would like me to delve further into this subject (supplementation, diet to help relieve depression etc) then please let me know!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height
    5'9"
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Go ahead and make a thread on it. I think it would be valuable information to have.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by cybrsage View Post
    Go ahead and make a thread on it. I think it would be valuable information to have.
    Okay bro! Shall I just repost the above in its' own thread?

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I have seen this article floating around the online bodybuilding community and is being used to favour the view that 'progressive overload isn't the cause of hypertrophy'.

Although this research is fascinating, it would be narrow minded to assume that just because a repetitive tension force (note: of the same tension amount) over time produced muscular hypertrophy, that maximum muscular hypertrophy was achieved.

Progressive overload over time is of course just one piece of the puzzle, be it in my mind the most important one. This is not to say that increased frequency/volume and additional metabolic/cell swelling work won't produce hypertrophy, it just can not replace progressive overload and will not alone place you in an optimal position for maximum muscle growth!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Check out those Dwayne Johnson eyebrows I just finished up a late night hypertrophy session with and am back in the gym in 8 hours for an EPOC overload session.

With two meals to go and a tonne of planning left to do for Wednesday's meeting with Dave Crosland, looks like I won't be getting much sleep tonight! Keep grinding guys.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height
    5'9"
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Haha, awesome!!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Just about to record a review + comparison video of these new Euro dual chambers!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

This morning I had the pleasure of sitting down with Dave Crosland and North Shore Films to push the new documentary one step further.

Things are about to get very interesting, stay tuned!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Do you know, or are you, that person that blames their excess body fat on their 'slow metabolism'?

Unfortunately for you, this new research shows BMR has little effect on weight gain, and is largely down to our lifestyle.

Instead of wasting time worrying about your metabolic rate, concentrate on making steps towards taking control of your health such as increasing activity levels, replacing low satiety foods with micronutrient dense foods etc.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Height
    5'9"
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
    Do you know, or are you, that person that blames their excess body fat on their 'slow metabolism'?

Unfortunately for you, this new research shows BMR has little effect on weight gain, and is largely down to our lifestyle.

Instead of wasting time worrying about your metabolic rate, concentrate on making steps towards taking control of your health such as increasing activity levels, replacing low satiety foods with micronutrient dense foods etc.
    I am goin to have to read into this more!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Hitting some poses at Home Sweet Home in Manchester this weekend.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

When you totally focus your mind on one single task with zero distractions repetitively working towards an end goal most would consider impossible you will truly discover levels of focus and concentration you never thought possible.

Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions