Your first visit?
Register

Thread: Picture perfect

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Picture perfect

756d92d529391f927204e57aca3565e9 1
    wanna first state how fast these deliveries are.. im very impressed with the little time it takes to recieve these orders.
    One other thing i would like to mention , is the packaging. The packaging is incredible. The design, yet not overly fancy is very eye opening. Sexy is how i like to describe it. If you order from psl , you can be certain. By the packaging, and design, you get what you pay for. Dont fall for no look a likes. There is a scratch off on the box so you may verify the product code. You will also notice, batch# mfg date, exp date. And our hologram.
    The EP line is absolutely top of the line.
    We use nothing but the best raws. and you can expect nothing less then the best products and customer service anyone can offer.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

Reliability You Can Trust
    PSL -is YOUR ONE STOP SHOP!
    for all your local ,international, sarm, peptides Cycle support, Nootropics, AAS, and GH needs

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Picture perfect

Very artistically setup there!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Picture perfect

Thank you Cybersage. I love the boxes each vial comes in. They are very professional, and very detailed. Its really show the time and effort psl/ep put into each and every product. PSL really is something special. Fornthose who have yet to try the ep line. They have no idea what they are you missing.

collapse Posting Permissions