• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Organic labling

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
USDA organic products have strict production and labeling requirements. Organic products must meet the following requirements:

Produced without excluded methods, (e.g., genetic engineering, ionizing radiation, or sewage sludge).*Policy on genetically modified organisms (pdf)Produced using allowed substances.*View the*National List of Allowed and Prohibited Substances (National List).Overseen by a USDA National Organic Program-authorized certifying agent, following all USDA organic regulations.

Can a product be labeled “organic” without being certified?

Overall, if you make a product and want to claim that it or its ingredients are organic, your final product probably needs to be certified. If you are not certified, you must not make any organic claim on the principal display panel or use the USDA organic seal anywhere on the package*. You may only, on the information panel, identify the certified organic ingredients as organic and the percentage of organic ingredients.

*Some operations are exempt from certification, including organic farmers who sell $5,000 or less

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
I would rather pay for the organic it taste better to me.I have just been hearing g a lot of negative about it lately in California like its all hype.
Taste to me says enough

R

rz3300

Banned
Organic food is something that way too complex, meaning that it is way more complex than it really needs to be. I get it with the labeling concerns, but I just cannot help but think that we are still far away from really knowing the process of these foods and understanding what constitutes organic ways of producing our food. I am very interested though, but I really do not have much experience in the field. Consider me here to learn though, so thanks for sharing.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have read so many articles about organic food and the usual question is the doubt on the authenticity. Especially in the flea market where labels are not regulated, organic labels are everywhere. The advantage of the vendors is the higher price of organic food. Maybe in the near future that free wheeling labeling will stop and we will see authentic organic food items.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They do say in the US that "USDA Organic" labeling on your produce aisle may not be athenic- and organic imports cannot be checked to see if they are in compliant with the USDA's standard. They should work on some kind of method that would trace these organic imports from abroad.

B

bourehim

I don't believe in any of that labeling stuff, since everything can be purchased now a day, in another hand, I try to buy food that is locally produced because it's not heavily processed like the imported food would.