Your first visit?
Register

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation underbody's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Female bodybuilder's world!

some pics from Phoenix

Name:  FB_IMG_1536441424381.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  76.3 KBName:  FB_IMG_1536441429626.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  67.3 KBName:  FB_IMG_1536441435004.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  65.1 KB

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation underbody's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

last one

Name:  FB_IMG_1536441439656.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  66.7 KB

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

2018 WOS Rising Phoenix IFBB Pro FBB 1st Call-Out:
    Sheila Bleck
    Helle Trevino Ifbb Pro
    Alina Popa
    Marvelous V. Margie
    Nicole Chartrand
    Jill Blondin

Name:  FB_IMG_1536441963991.jpg
Size:  46.9 KB

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

from Phoenix

Name:  FB_IMG_1536441881239.jpg
Size:  48.5 KBName:  FB_IMG_1536441885385.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  61.2 KBName:  FB_IMG_1536441888827.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  50.7 KB

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Phoenix Name:  FB_IMG_1536441891122.jpg
Size:  47.8 KBName:  FB_IMG_1536441893221.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  49.4 KBName:  FB_IMG_1536441895477.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  62.1 KB

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

here you can see prejuging

finals: https://livestream.com/accounts/1740...deos/180011771

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

from alina popa fb profile

Oh man, where should I start? I am so overwhelmed I couldn’t even sleep last night. Adrenaline rush, feelings of elation, chills, tears, enthusiasm, such a mixture of wonderful feelings. I set up my path in bodybuilding 20 years ago not knowing on the least what to expect. I knew that I liked being strong and wanted to be muscular and give it a try competing. After 20 years, today is the first day of me being a World Champion. I worked at it so hard, my passion, my goal, the path to my freedom. And being so close twice at the Olympia and a third place at the 2016 #risingphoenixworldchampionship, I couldn’t stop until I got that. I couldn’t stop because I wanted to take my sport and my art to a world level that takes a lot of prerequisites and hard work and determination, in order to be successful at it. YESSSS, Sept 9th is the first day of that dream coming true, the day I officially got it down in the books and know I am a world champ. I will dig out some nice pics from the internet and I have a huge post to thank all those people that brought their contribution to my success. But that will follow! @wingsofstrength #risingphoenixworldchampionship #femalebodybuilding #2018risingphoenixworldchampion #realwomenwearmuscles @ Wild Horse Pass

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

some pics from alina popa

Name:  FB_IMG_1536526156206.jpg
Size:  65.2 KBName:  FB_IMG_1536526159346.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  78.3 KBName:  FB_IMG_1536526161802.jpg
Size:  67.4 KB

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

alina popa

Name:  FB_IMG_1536526165419.jpg
Size:  41.0 KBName:  FB_IMG_1536526168108.jpg
Size:  56.3 KB

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

from helle trevino

I’ll be back
    Thank you to Wings of Strength and @tgflex for putting on yet another great show! A big thank you to the IFBB and the judges for their tireless work and passion for the sport. A big shout out to my sponsors for believing in me: HeydayFootwear.com Egg Whites 24/7 @brents_bling Powerdot: Smart Muscle Stimulation Pure Spectrum TheraGun Zenfit. Thank you to my coach @bigcoxie, my web designer @andre_g_moeller, @inkedmuscles.tattooandfitness for your designs and support, my bikini designers: Brittany and @sickpencil, @joeyheshion for the music and to my family Axiom health and MBA Venice for making me a better version of myself. I love you all
    #teameffort #believing #striveforgreatness

Name:  FB_IMG_1537306613160.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  51.2 KB

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Some pica of Denise Masino

Name:  FB_IMG_1544422401750.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  64.5 KBName:  FB_IMG_1544422405564.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  102.2 KBName:  FB_IMG_1544422408017.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  53.3 KB

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Lenda Murray Ms Olympia ‘90-91-92-93-94-95-2002-2003
    &
    Kim Chizewsky Ms Olympia ‘96-97-98-99

Name:  FB_IMG_1551037620504.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  47.6 KBName:  FB_IMG_1551037625709.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  63.4 KBName:  FB_IMG_1551037629995.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  40.0 KBName:  FB_IMG_1551037632638.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  57.4 KB

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Helle trevino and arnold

Name:  IMG_20190225_215549_264.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  67.9 KB

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I had an interesting talk with Arnold today. I was curious to know why our division has been discontinued at the Arnold’s Classic. Arnold replied: “It wasn’t my decision. It was the IFBB. I’m just the promoter.” Now I personally would like to see the women’s bodybuilding division back in ALL the competitions Worldwide. And talking to the promoters and the IFBB to change their opinion of women’s bodybuilding is something we need to do. The one promoter who promotes the most women’s bodybuilding competitions in the World is @tgflex doing an awesome job in collaboration with Wings of Strength who does more for our sport than anyone. They are the reason why we once again are thriving and developing as a sport. My wish for the future is that more promoters and sponsors will participate as the sport is rising. If you wish to become a sponsor of the competition season 2019 please contact Wings of Strength or @tgflex. I’ll end my post with quoting Arnold from earlier today. I’ve previously heard the reason for the discontinuance of women’s bodybuilding was because they found the look “too masculine” so I showed @schwarzenegger one of my photos and asked if he thought this was a masculine look. He replied: “Not to me it isn’t”.

Have a blessed Sunday everyone!

#womensbodybuilding #womensempowerment #wingsofstrength

Helle trevino

Attached Images Attached Images  

Last edited by underbody; 02-25-2019 at 05:40 PM.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Denise Masino

Name:  FB_IMG_1551216957016.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  37.8 KB

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Silvia matta

Name:  FB_IMG_1562101305526.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  57.1 KB

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Barbara carità road ti phoenix rising

Name:  FB_IMG_1562315989429.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  50.8 KB

Joe Pietaro Contributer
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Denise Masino is so fuckin' hot.

Joe Pietaro
    Owner & President
    MuscleSport, LLC
    (631) 948-5381
    joe@musclesportmag.com