• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

RIP Joanna Wilson

• Thread starter MuscleMecca Crew
  • Start date
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joanna Wilson died on the 28th of July while prepping for the 2016 NPC USA Physique Competition in Las Vegas.
My thoughts are with her 2 kids. They must be crushed. It is very sad to see another bodybuilder die so young.

Joannawilson

Joanna Wilson died on July 28th, 2016 while prepping for the prestigious NPC USA Physique Competition. It was held this previous weekend in Las Vegas, NV.

She leaves behind two young children and a successful competition career. As her pictures demonstrate, Joanna has built quite an amazing look. But at what cost?

Until an autopsy is performed, you will see a lot of “internet experts” express opinions about how she died. So, since this is still unconfirmed and we don’t want to comment on something just to be proven wrong and assumptive in the near future, we will simply hypothesize as to what caused this beautiful mother’s untimely cessation of life.

Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rip :(

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So sad! RIP Joanna!

D

Dybbuk Jones

How did her family's gofundme campaign go? It's really sad that the family had to ask for money like that. We get into these fields because we are following our passion and we work harder than most people and at the end of the life a lot of us still don't have enough money to take care of our loved ones. It's harsh.