New Day, New Dog.
Your first visit?
Register

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

New Day, New Dog.

Im wide awake, feeling great and have a brand new outlook on life . Feeling very motivated.
    Stats
    6'
    260lbs blah

Goal 210-220

Work 7a-7p all week
    Yesterday was day 1.

Up at 4:30 am 30 minutes elliptical
    8:50- 9:35 jog/HIIT.
    11:17 - 11:47. Jog /HITT

Performed a few sets of
    pushups standard
    Military style
    Decline inclince
    Diamonds

Shoulder presses
    Delt raises
    Front
    Side
    Rear

Upright rows

Abs
    Wide leg situps
    V ups
    Heels to heaven
    Leg raises
    In and outs
    Mason twist

Food for the day
    Bagel cream cheese
    Banana 2
    Chicken (rotisserie )
    GREEK YOGURT 4 small
    Grilled chicken 2-(8oz) pieces

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: New Day, New Dog.

Up at 5:30am
    legs are a little sore and right foot.
    Probable due to the steel toe shoes yesterday.
    8 oz of 1%milk
    30 minutes on treadmill
    Work 7a -7p
    So far today iv e done HIIT/JOG x 2 .30minutes a pop.
    Also incorporated lunges and push ups during my jog,
    Will do arms today. Biceps/triceps

Food for the day
    eggs hot sauce, turkey sausage

Southwestern spicy chicken salad added chili lime pumpkin seeds blackened fish 8 -10 pieces just picked up
    3 more fish and a muscle milk
    aiming for

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Sitting at about
    60%protein
    30% fat
    10% carbs

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Today went pretty well. Strength is noticeable down, as is my endurance .
    Oh.. i cant wait to get this cycle . Ugh.

Supersets / and a lot of stretching.
    Today will be 3 sets 10-15reps on everything except forearms.

Standing bicep curls
    Tricep extensions

One arm Supination curls
    Dips

Preacher curls
    Kickbacks

Hammer curls
    Reverse grip kickbacks

Reverse curls
    OH tricep extensions

Wristcurls/reverse wrist curls

Standing wrist curls (behind my ass)

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Sat up and waited to see the ladies olympics. What the hell happen to the ladies volleyball team. Error after error. They beat themselves..

Anyway i slept deep. Cause i never heard my alarm. It went off until 6:36am when i jumped up, ran around like a chicken with his head cut off, then off to work. Just made it on time.
    It ia now 9am. Need to get some. Cardio done.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height
    5'9"
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Good to see you back at it! Your pics are making me hungry!!!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Last night about 10:30

Chess press
    1 warm up set x 20
    3 set x 12
    Incline dumbells
    4 set x 15,12,10,8 add 5 lbs first 3 sets
    Decline dumbells
    4 sets 15, 15, 13, 10 +5 lbs each set
    Seated press/seated rows machine(superset)alt between both.
    7 sets ,20 -8reps on last this is normally my first exercise almost every day. As a warm up for upper body. Just not as many sets
    15,15,12,12,9, only did 5 sets
    Pec deck
    5 sets 15- 10 reps
    Back
    Pulldowns -wide grip
    4 sets x 15-8reps
    Pulldown to chest 45degree angle.
    4 sets 15-12
    Pullups (full extention)cable machine
    4 sets 20-10reps
    High rows.
    4 sets 15, 14, 12 ,8
    Seated(weighted) Back extentions- machine
    3sets 70,60,55
    Went threw 3 bottles of water. Im so thirsty. And totally zapped.
    Cramping in my left side/back/rib area.
    Went home showered. Had the meat from both legs rotisserie chicken. Broccoli. .

Before bed 2 tbsp pb.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ive managed one jog ... yes just a jog and a ton of stretching.* My quads are sore as hell. The continual squating and bending and climbing yesterday. My legs are very stiff.. 11am im back hitting the. COncrete. Jogging

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Im really debating jumping on some low test/med tren /med mast . Til next month when i get what i need for my cycle. Nothing crazy.
    Maybe 150 test/300 tren/450mast ..
    Whats everyones thought.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Today was kind of an off day. Even though i ve been up since 8 am. Im working til 7am. So no sleep. Just spent some time with the kids and mow the lawn , and help my father a little.
    I guess its still sunday for me even though it will technically be monday in 25minutes. Tonight im gonna do some
    arms /Shoulders
    Get a little jogging in. In the morning by 8am i will be back at the gym. Some more cardio.and we will figure out what im gonna do then.
    Ive had about 24 oz of marinated chicken breast today. Cup of broccoli, cup of freshly diced pineapple .Some grilled chicken. , 2 tbsp pb. I have 4 triple zero vanilla greek yogurt. Gallon of water, and 1 muscle milk for tonight. Need to add up macros.
    School is next week. Trying to make sure they have what they need. Im here all week . 11-7 so my daylight hours may take a little longer to retun messages. Not much but a.little.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height
    5'9"
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

What app is that?

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Cyber im hitting you up .

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ok . I wanted to take the time to also mention. I will start testing all of our products for the community . And post up all results. I will test one product every week or two. Via labmax
    this will at least give some basic comfort of knowing your getting the product you have paid for with your hard earned money. So keep your eyes open.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Its been a hectic week. Sorry everyone. I was pulled back down to bulk loading again. In a good note , ive been interviewed with the plant mgr, and then corporate , and HR. So i should be offered the job. Now lets see what they offer me.
    Thursday night was some scary shit! Seriously thought i was gonna be blown apart.
    There was a scheduled computer shut down for 1 hr. We didnt know anything about. This began the problem. The dust collection also shut down. When the computers come back on line the dust collection also started up automatically. There must have been a bad bearring. There was some loud vibrating. Figured we had to get the water back in the dust collector. So i went out to load on my platform. ...
    Next thing i know.. there was this horrible noise, like a jack hammer but multiplied by thousands. The floors,wall, platforms were shaking uncontrollably. You couldnt hear it was so deafening. Just banging. So fucking loud. I thought the it was gonna explode apart. There was no way i could get far enough away. I was trapped on a platform. I hurdled the fucking steps into the office trying to shut it down. One guy i worked with was gone . He didnt wait around for anyone. The system wouldnt shut off.
    All of a sudden it was quiet.. you could smell something was burning bad. The smell was everywhere, and strong. My partner said the belts probable burned off. I went out to investigate. Halfway across the platform.i saw a 3 foot fire up on a different platform that the belts and driveshaft and motor 'fan etc was located. It was on fire and almost at the dust collector intake. If i would of left it would of exploded. I dont think i would of gotten to far. No way i would of gotten far enough away. I grabbed a fire extinguisher ran across a platform about 30 yards. 20 feet up , down 2 sets of metal steps, then had to climb a ladder to the top of the other platform where the fire was. And proceeded to extinguish the fire. It was in my face ,eyes mouth. I thought it was out so i climbed down. Everyone left. It was just me..needless to say the shaft was melted and warped. The mechanical foreman from the other side asked who put it out. Said it would of exploded if it burned a few more minutes. Someone asked why i didnt go call the fire dept. I told them it would of exploded by then id be dead.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Up early for work. Had to work yesterday.3-11 come back this morning 7-3.
    Today s breakfast
    3 scrambled eggs / hot sauce/ 2 sausage patties.
    Cup 1%milk

Jog 25 minutes.
    1protein drink. 1/2 cup almonds

Getting ready to do shoulders and arms. Update in a bit.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Pulling up to the gym. No rest for the grinder
    Start off
    Triceps ext.
    100 x 15
    120 x 15
    140 x 12
    160 x 12 dropset
    120, 80 each til failure.

Seated Tricep Dips/expload
    180 x 20
    270 x 15
    360 x 15
    450 x 10dropset
    360 failure
    270 failure
    180 failure. Done

Reverse grip tricep ext
    60 x12
    70 x 12
    80 x 10
    90 x10
    100 x 8 drop set
    70 failure
    40 failure

Finishing off with some seated chest press
    Cybex/eagle . Start off from 110lbs and work my way up.
    My triceps are pretty burned out. Then gonna hit some cardio.

Last 15 minutes i spent on the arch trainer. Started on incline 6. Drop down to 3 for 30 seconds. Then up to incline 8 for 1 minute, drop down to 3 for 30 seconds. Then incline 10 for 1 min drop to incline 3 for 30 sec. Repeat incline 10 down to 3 for 30 secs until 15 minutes was up.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Macro breakdown.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions