New Day, New Dog. - Page 2
Your first visit?
Register

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: New Day, New Dog.

Yesterdays workout was pretty dam good. I had a great pump, some serious burning. I was kinda surprised that i hadn't lost more strength . Im working 7a-7p today. Suppose to come back at 3am. Gonna burn some cals, have a lot of labor work today. Update with food and macros for the day so far. Also my workout

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Just leaving work my relief called out I'm already on 12 hour shifts. Have to come back at 3 a.m.
    Tonight I'll do legs also try to get in about 40 minutes or cardio

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Holy mother of mercy! Here i am back at work 3 am. What kinda shit is this.. tired. Didnt go to bed until 1am.
    Food for the day.
    Banana
    32oz. Triple zero vanilla greek yogurt.
    2 -14oz. Muscle milk
    Gallon of water.
    Im going to have to go get food today. I left my food home.
    Cafeteria is closed due to being saturday. So i will have to head over to the store. Dam i want some fish bad. Will see if they have any or i will get a rotisserie chicken.
    About 5am i will get in some cardio. I need a preworkout badly about now.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Should hold me off.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height
    5'9"
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Just watch your sodium intake, brother!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Height
    6'1
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Great graph really good break down

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Yesterday hit.some delts. Did shoulders also.
    Normally i do,these seperate. I feel i get a much better workout keeping these seperated. . I did 1 run yesterday. About 30 minutes. 5 minutes of that was lunges, and knee ups for about 30 yrs at a time..
    Today. I will do some chest and back.
    I have plenty of fish .for the night. Over spinach.
    Had about 6/7pieces already. With broccoli , . Had 2 containers. One is done and gone. Each container has about 10 pieces about 48 oz. Each.
    Be back soon.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Tonight i did a body weighted workout.

Standard pushups 3 sets
    Military. 3 sets
    Incline (bands) 3 sets
    Wide hand push ups 3 sets
    Decline (feet on chair) 3 sets
    Diamonds 3 sets
    Flyes 3 sets

21 sets.

Very busy night at work. Many problems i had to help eliminate. Didnt get to do (back) like i wanted. Staying over til 11am .

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

So i stayed over again yesterday morning. Getting some extra dough so i can move..hopefully. ready to do anything to move.
    It was so dam hot i was shoveling like i was in the chain gang!!
    Burned some serious calories.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Leaving work at 7am in the morning. Have to take my son back to get his newly fitted chest brace for the third time. Appointment isnt until 12pm, So i will hit the gym at 730am. Tonight i will do some running and some back.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ok staying over until 9am. For this audit. Back to shoveling and burning calories for 2 more hrs.. then rush home to shower and take my son for his new back brace.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height
    5'9"
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    It was so dam hot i was shoveling like i was in the chain gang!!
    Burned some serious calories.
    That's a great way of looking at it, brother. Rather than bitching about how hot it was you used it to fuel your inner fire and burn even more calories. Outstanding!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Thanks cybrsage .. if i bitch it will only put me in a bad mood. So, i get paid to burn calories. I can handle that

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Had to work this morning, my exit was blocked off the beltway.. not sure why.had to drive around the harbor. Once off the hwy, and in the city the road is blocked.. wtf is going on...
    Some wacko is out with a rifle shooting at people. .. this is my life
    Dam need to take my morning shit and stuck in the car.
    .GOD has a twisted sense of humor!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Height
    6'1
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Keep it up.big dog

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions