• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Has anyone been using Carnosine?

Kavon

Kavon

Has anyone been using carnosine? Carnosine is being used for many different things, but one of its main uses is for bodybuilding. I've read that it improves muscle growth. And it also seems to reduce muscle soreness after workouts. Has anyone used it over a period of time and gotten some good results with it?

R

rajuii

Yes, I have used it and I must say that it increases the muscles. I was struggling to develop muscles last year. My uncle recommended me this and I took it, my life completely change because I got what I wanted i.e muscles.

C

Clair02

I have a friend who is using it to help build muscles. I remember having a discussion with him about how it works and whether he understands the side effects of this drug, but he seemed to be unaware of any of that. I did a bit of research and found that it's being used to treat a whole wide variety of illnesses like complications from diabetes, eye disorders and kidney problems. Apparently it's also being used to slow down aging!