• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dwayne johnson arrested

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Charged with Importing Steroids into Australia

By tmzworldstar

Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson gave a conflicted response Sunday when pressed to explain his charge with importing HGH into Australia. He said the reports were “trash” and the only substance he ever took to Australia was a supplement called Pure Muscle-X. The problem with his response? It’s not a complete fabrication.

While denying using Human Growth Hormones(Steroids), he’s admitting to using a supplement that the movie networks consider adding to the list of prohibited substances starting next year. I wonder if he’ll maintain his stature and strength?

The drug he was importing was alpha

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rz3300

Banned
Well, this is interesting. I hope that people do not try to publicly sacrifice this guy though, because from all accounts he is a good guy and a hard worker. I do not really like him all that much as an entertainer, but I respect him, and I do not think this is really a big deal at all, especially since he is not competing. I have a harder time accepting HGH and other things like that if it is in a direct competition, but he is just acting so I couldn't care less what is going into his body. Should be interesting to see where this goes though, so thanks for sharing.

T

texashulk

Dwayne a user?!?!!? Nooooo, who ever would of guessed

Fortachon

Fortachon

Well, I kinda thought he used those freaking steroids so badly, he definitely looks way too built up, all those muscles are not natural, I mean, he did not really work them out naturally, there was something behind it and now he got discovered, however, he still is one of the best around and I really respect the guy, no doubt about it, whatever he may have drank he already did it so who cares, that's my opinion though.

K

KellyLake

Oh man, this makes me so sad! He seems like such a sweet, family-oriented man. It just seems like such a stupid risk to take, especially if you have kids! I mean, how many people die from steroid complications every year? On a side note, I think we all should have learned by now that it's pretty hard to smuggle anything into Australia, even if you're a celebrity.

He must feel a lot of pressure to maintain his image...

D

Donkeykong

Are you sure that is not an add? There is this stupid company that makes fake articles about actors or athletes being busted for PEDS...Then you click on it and its an add for "AlphaMAN200" or some BS supplement. They say that is what the athlete was on and then talk about how great it is for a page or two. Pretty funny because then you read the comments and people actually buy into it...

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HGH or not, you need supplements if you are to become "The Rock." Wrestlers use them all the time. I can't say I am suprised.

As long as he is not into illwgal activities I still wish that he is excused.