• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Motivate me MuscleMecca bodybuilders

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I need some help and I hope some of you guys will share your expertise with me.

Over the last year I have had huge changes in my life including a major move, getting married and having a baby. Due to this I have totally lost my physique. Last November I was 170lbs and was doing hundreds of push ups on chest days. Now I am up to about 205 lbs and my fitness regimen has slacked to bench pressing and curling and I often skip. Things are just very different in my life now. I really want to get back to where I was a few months ago. I know how to do it but I just do not feel strong enough to do it. Can anyone help me motivate?

I guess ultimately I need a few tips from anyone willing to help on the following things.

• Motivation
  • Diet
  • Workout routine

I appreciate you guys helping in anyway you can and thank you!!!

Bodybuilding motivation

Last edited:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You can do it. Happens to all of us from time to time. Do a log here to keep track and we will keep your ass in line.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
You can do it. Happens to all of us from time to time. Do a log here to keep track and we will keep your ass in line.
A log is a good idea. I will post my exact weight, etc. Anyone want to help me come up with a lifting plan? I currently have a benchpress and dumbulls.

Thanks

C

cardinals27

It happens to the best of us. If you were able to do it before you can do it now. Also a log is definately a great idea and I would like to see you do it.

C

Clair02

As much as I appreciate everyone's suggestions here, the truth is that for you to be motivated and inspired to keep at your goal in the long run, you are going to have to motivate yourself by finding your big 'Why'. Why do you want to get back into shape? To feel better? To get the girl? Whatever your reason is, repeat it to yourself a thousand times a day and remind yourself of it constantly, and you will find yourself inspired to do your workouts every day.

Z

zonemik

Never lose motivation , my friend. Follow every plan tha you make and even if you mind resist it, do it. It will finally be fruitful to you. Just visit this site everyday and share you progress with us.

Reactions: TalkAdmin
CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank you for posting this! About a year ago i joined the office life and since then its been harder and harder to find the energy to keep motivated. Ive been trying to make at least one fitness goal a day and trying to stick to it. If i at least do that one thing it creates the energy to keep going. At least for me.

Look forward to seeing your progress!

D

Dopeboy

Listen to music, watch motivational bodybuilding videos.

Just do it.

Posted using the Musclemecca App!

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For me, motivation is the root of everything in anything. That means you don’t get anywhere if you are not fully motivated. One thing that rings a bell in your post is that part of having a baby. I understand that a baby will take away your focus on almost everything, not just your time but your focus. You have to be aware that it is normal for a parent to give the highest priority to the baby. With your workout, perhaps that baby thing is interfering in your exercise regimen.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn! I am in the same boat as the OP. Though I am just something like 2-3kgs off but I still find no motivation to exercise.

I guess if you are mentally stressed with responsibilities and have lack of good sleep, this is how you end up feeling: demotivated!

Set small targets. Try an achieve them.

Be answerable to someone, could be anyone, even one of us, and you are more likely to stick to your regime.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff